Rubberbandits

Fly away spastic hawk, fly away spastic hawk

A banger.

1 Like

I think he’d ADHD a few weeks ago. No harm neuro diversity being normalised but when Rory and bressie reveal they have Asperger’s im out.

He has had a proper diagnosis of Autism,
Not much of a surprise either from what I know of him.
He may have self diagnosed ADHD

1 Like

Just read the article now. I’ll definitely listen to that sounds interesting.

I know of quite a few people who have been diagnosed in recent years as on the spectrum when in their 30s etc.

Indeed, one of them wrote a column on it about a week or two ago for the Examiner

Yeah it’s very common.
Good pal of mine got an ADHD diagnosis recently. I might go myself to get assessed I think.

Sure we’d all know dozens of people who’d be on the spectrum, and we’d know it, joke about it with them or others.
Blindboy always seemed a likely candidate in hindsight.

1 Like

For what, to wear a label? Shur we’re all fucked up, if you’ve survived this far then get on with it ta fuck.

3 Likes

For Curiosity

And the meds.

2 Likes

Some fuckers always gotta put a label on shit

Amen.

It looks good on you.

I’ve better shoulders.

Must be the camera angle

I might be very cynical here but is he using it for his own gain? Another talking point for him to go into? As you said we all know plenty of people who potentially are on the spectrum but the methods of the detection when they were young were not well know. These folks are all functional members of society and wouldnt make much of a difference to their lives if they were diagnosed in their 30s or 40s.

A massive difference to people who have serious issues with severe autism etc. Its a very broad spectrum

1 Like

It’s all true, but if a high profile lad like Blindboy is shedding light on it then it’s to be encouraged imo.
Perhaps he will be able to use it to further boost his profile, who knows, but to criticise him for seeking answers to his own condition would be rough enough. He has a ‘job’ which gives him a platform to do good work on the issue

3 Likes

Gary Numan was diagnosed in his fifties

Actually I see he’s discussing it in his latest podcast, I’ll have a listen

1 Like

Let us know if its worth a listen

1 Like

Let us know if his recommendation is worth a listen.

1 Like