Ruby ruby ruby

Let us know when Ruby has his first pint.

Watched rubies bumper win from 98 earlier. The way he switches hands multiple times on the run in is unreal.

The greatest

still has his communion money

stijh

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Well in his career

he was smoking fags and langersed the day of the AI final in 2016. I met him outside the smoking area of the corporate boxes with Paddy Power

I was watching back the Galway plate earlier. Yorkhill done fine. I turned on his jlt win. Mother of god I’d say it’s the greatest ride of all time. A pig of a horse, a shakey jumper, too keen, pure free and throws on the breaks when he hits the front and Rupert makes it look easy. The greatest of all time.

2 Likes

before the plate yesterday, Ruby said if you drop in you won’t have a hope of winning …the winner not alone dropped in but was last …gertcha!

Winner was never last I don’t think. He was mid div at best I’d say. The loose horses caused a lot of incidents and drama. 2 of the first 4 home were all prominent. In the long run ruby is right. Galway is so narrow it suits front runners.

ruby was speaking of the plate course only, because of its narrowness, but the winner missed the jump off and was last for a few seconds

He was right O regans should have won it but he cost his hoss any real chance always out the back