Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

You’re all over the place. You were slagging off Paddy Jackson as the game was unfolding yesterday. Now you’re proclaiming him a hero.

Tis the TFK way. :joy:

2 Likes

Cheers for that mate, I had to pull into the hard shoulder earlier thinking about it and that’s set me off again.

Bravo to the IRFU social media crew btw, they do a sensational job of engaging the millions of rugby fans in Ireland with the team.

4 Likes

When is the next friendly?

There are no mid week tour games scheduled for this South African tour. The next Test match is next Saturday in Joburg.

Right after the Belgium match on Saturday. Could be some day for Irish sport.

1 Like

It will be hard to surpass last Saturday’s two famous wins.

:joy:

You’d miss the midweek tour games from the amateur days. In the old days, tomorrow would mean a rendezvous with the likes of Orange Free State in Bloemfontein or Eastern Province in Port Elizabeth.

The good news for @ChocolateMice or anyone looking for midweek rugby action is there is a midweek game in New Zealand at 8.30 tomorrow morning. A real throwback as the touring Wales side face Ranfurly Shield holders Waikato.

My sources in NZ tell me the handicap should be 25 points here. It’s 7. Chiefs down to third string

1 Like

CJ Stander disciplinary hearing adjourned until tomorrow.

1 week ban.

Was that the outcome or just a prediction on your part?

Really?

Outcome.

Yes, mate.

Couldn’t be more wrong. Chiefs 21 zip up at half time. Missing 20 players through injury and all blacks call up. Garland being humiliated on own turf

In fairness, Wales are thin enough outside the first team squad, and it was a crazy fixture, fulfilled I suspect as a favour by Gatland.
The lads who played against the all blacks will be fucked utterly.
Humiliation isn’t a word that applies here.

Thanks for clearing that up, I thought Garland was some NZ provincial side. Where’s TTK when you need him.