Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Ireland never feared South Africa!

Never forget Pretoria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hekw9Q0b_eI

Ah, good old Trev -------- the prime of Irish manhood :muscle:

Completely sensible decision in a game where all hell is breaking loose, to bring on Trev and Clohessy. Thereā€™s some lovely hatefulness in that. Expect more this Saturday.

Iā€™ve never met a lad from Campile / Horeswood / New Ross area who isnā€™t a dirty cunt so Iā€™d expect Tadhg Furlong to come into his own if it turns into a scrap on Saturday

Iā€™m predicting Henshaw will leave the field in a body brace on Saturday. Theyā€™ll be gunning for him.

A 25-1 winner on Saturday wasnā€™t enough for you :grin:

Huh?

I put up a 25-1 rugby winner in the degenerate thread on Saturday. Keep up.

Whats that got to do with me?

It was you pining for TTK above. It was hardly for the chat you wanted him

He was a source of great amusement is all.

Ah I get you now

Chiefs 40 - 7 Wales

Itā€™s been quite the change in Test matches between Ireland and South Africa in the last 10-12 years. The hoodoo they had over us is well and truly gone.

Hopefully the All Blacks are next. Two bites at them this year.

We need to target this fixture this Saturday and go all out. Weā€™ll be absolutely fucked by the 3rd Test and will likely ship a big score.

1 Like

Yes, weā€™ve now won 5 of the last 7 tests and the two defeats were by just one score. We did beat South Africa in 1965 and drew with them on their controversial 1969-70 tour.

A great bunch of lads

http://www.vodacomrugby.co.za/class-of-irish/

Another seismic day of international test rugby is underway. A converted try from Alun Wyn Jones on the stroke of half time has levelled it up at 10-10 in the 2nd test in Wellington.

Matters so much more when itā€™s a foreign media reporting it. Good high profile unseen work here by the rugby lads

Jez, New Zealand would remind you of Connacht the way they are playing

3 Likes