Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Great start, try for Ireland.

1 Like

7-0 after 10 mins, that Stockdale guy @Tim_Riggins has been raving about with a lovely try.

McPhillips is a very loose player

We’re really struggling to punch through, need to use Porter and McBurney closer into the ruck

Wow some pace by Deegan with backs chasing him, they’ll be beeping their horns around Ailesbury Road in celebration

He’s done it again! :eek:

21-0. Ireland can start planning for the World Cup Final.

Men against boys out there.

That really is a lovely little ground that City have built themselves.

It’s a very small part of the complex.

1 Like

Yeah I saw a BBC report with Viera when it was built. It’s a nice little ground to have, perfect model for that sized ground.

1 Like

Really disappointing try to give up there. McPhillips is missing touch too much.

Bad knock on earlier when inside the Argentina 22 led to that try, hopefully not another capitulation on the cards.

Japan level with France at half time 17-17, that’s encouraging for them heading into 2019

Japan a rising force in the game.

22-17 to them now.

Ireland up by 17. Demolished the Argie scrum again. :eek:

Might head over to the final

1 Like

I’m gonna say a novena for doddery keeper. I’d ask all you to do the same. And maybe someone drop in on him. Just to be safe lads. Look after one of our own in a dark dark time for him.

2 Likes

This is a tremendous achievement for the IRFU. First they put in place the successful provincial system which gave a genuine pathway for team professional sports in this country. Now it’s at underage. A steady improvement over 5 years at this level. 10 years ago I remember seeing some very talented Irish sides getting rinsed regularly at this level. For the grassroots rugby football fan in this country this is a very sweet day.

3 Likes

Compare that to the shambles that grassroots soccer is in Eire and the farce that is unfolding in France at the moment.

1 Like