Rugby - June 2016 End of season meaningless friendlies

Next week

Dod Oireland win this shite, so I know for Monday morning?

1 Like

Was the hospitality that good at the rugby

I’ve been too busy celebrating an 8-1 victory in an over 35’s Association Football match today mate.

1 Like

I’m playing over 40 tomorrow .

2 Likes

A pig of a man. Ireland will do nothing in a World Cup under him.

I’m willing to resign from this forum if Schmidt wins a RWC.

I’m THAT serious.

2 Likes

Enjoy your last year on the forum

1 Like

Poor @dodgy_keeper & @Breaking_my_balls are bigger simpletons than I’d previously believed them to be.

3 Likes

That’ll convert many forumites to Irish rubby fans.

2 Likes

Probably going to have to go through the Big 3 of South Africa, Australia and New Zealand in the quarters, semi and final if the World Cup is to be won in Japan. That will be a huge ask but I wouldn’t discount this coach and group of players from pulling it off.

Poor underfoot conditions in Cape Town.
Expect an old fashioned test match here,leather will be kicked off the ball.

Faf de Klerk is a great bit of stuff.

I think you can discount that jeff.

As a man who tks so much Bout tradition how have we done before?

I have no idea what you are saying there. Try and be more coherent in your posts.

1 Like

I heard earlier that this is likely to be the final test match at Newlands. That is very sad if true. One of rugby union football’s true cathedrals and the home of rugby in the Cape since 1891.

With the demise of the likes of Wellington’s Athletic Park (1896-1999), Dunedin’s Carisbrook (1883-2011), Christchurch’s Lancaster Park (1881-2011) and the Sydney Football Stadium (opened 1988) it feels like the southern hemisphere is losing its great, historic rugby football venues one by one.

I’m too busy celebrating today’s Grand Final win to care what you think Grease Monkey

1 Like

Keep dancing…

Who tagged who mate?? Ask yourself who is dancing? :pint:

Tadhg Furlong. Cian Healy. Men about town for the dolly birds of D4.
If the same women passed them smoking at the gate of a halting site they’d lock their mini doors and call the gawwwrtheee

Nice touch here.

2 Likes