Rugby Players Rape Trial

She wanted to see them burn. She acted as judge jury and executioner.

1 Like

I hope this is a piss take :joy::joy::joy::joy:

You’re an awful fool.

I specifically stated the following.

It was far from unforeseeable that there might be a not guilty - I considered the outcome as pretty much a toss up.

Your problem is that you invent stereotypes in your head and argue against that.

I don’t have to invent stereotypes to argue against, those posters I argue against tend to expose themselves as such when I get under their skin, just as you’ve done here, and just as @TheUlteriorMotive and @caoimhaoin have done during the course of the trial.

That fella is an awful cunt.

The permanently outraged … what has the world come to at all.

1 Like

I’ve yet to encounter anyone of decent stock, called Cian.

He jumps from one to another looking for attention a real @Sidney type.

This does not take away from the fact that you were giving daily kudos to the Prosecution and stating the defense were doing a poor job.

Less than 4 hours to deliberate.

For 4 desperate cases. After the longest case in NI history.

You will never admit to being wrong so there is just no point but it is worth point that out.

1 Like

The line about how rape victims should behave was constantly pushed.

You pushed it.

When you were shown up for pushing it, you basically went silent on the thread, perhaps out of embarrassment or because you had the small piece of cop on to know that’s exactly what you had done, and to shut up henceforth.

But the question remains - why did you push that line?

its over, get some air.

4 Likes

The prosecution went for a full on “slapper defence”.

Why did you give kudos to that?

Some Sydney Morning Herald journalist has taken a screen grab of Psycho Walsh’s tweet and sent it onto CLG Laois and CLG HQ.

2 Likes

Just because the lads were found not guilty doesn’t mean that some of the lads who were on that side of the debate haven’t made some ridiculous statements and given ridiculous opinions during the trial

1 Like

Stuart Olding’s QC has released a statement, with Stuart Olding apologising for any hurt caused to the complainant as a result of activities that night, and says he deeply regrets his behaviour & going forward will not behave like that again.

VIDEO: Stuart Olding’s solicitor Paul Dougan reads a statement prepared by his client. Mr. Olding was cleared of forcing the woman to perform oral sex on him. pic.twitter.com/GcTDMfrGdn

— Frank Greaney (@FrankGreaney) March 28, 2018

Snooze.

People pointed out how this behaviour was strange, you went off on one.

The jury who were in court were unanimous. The story did not hold up to scrutiny.

I will not respond to you again on this rape apologist business as yourself and a couple of others decided to ruin this place for 2 months with your spamming of that shit.

It is over, done.

The prosecution?

Actually the defense probed her account as well as looking at her behaviour that night.

They are qualified to do what they do. You are just a person on the Internet with opinions of yourself above your abilities. You claimed they were doing a poor job. Evidently you were wrong. It was pointed out to you at the time by others on what the defense were doing well but you had decided already that not only were you taking one side of the story, but you were going to run down the entire defense team.

Thats not how it works on the INTERNET. They won, everyone else lost. Eat it.

112987-1_most_banners_in_one_parade_Kesh_Co_Fermanagh
It’s starting already

1 Like

very good post

brilliant statement

1 Like