Rugby Players Rape Trial

Ah here. You’re getting all embarrassed again.

Running away once is bad enough, to run away twice is rather pathetic.

I’ll repeat the question, because you really need to answer it.

I’m pretty sure, although open to correction if you can do so, that you were the first poster to push the imaginary guidelines for rape victims angle.

Here’s another line you pushed - you implied that asking for a condom amounted to consent.

Why did you push that line?

Do you still believe that a woman asking to “at least use a condom” amounts to consent?

Fair play.

Jackson’s solicitor went straight on the offensive.

He painted the trial as a being based on a case with loads of holes in it which should never have been brought to trial and was only done so because Jackson was a famous sportsman.

Ok - he was found not guilty. But I think its a bit rich going on such an attack when it is clear that some lying definitely went on between the four men.

1 Like

Yes. I don’t trust verdicts by the British legal system. Was that not clear for you?

1 Like

Irony alert

1 Like

:smile:

https://twitter.com/EamonMcGee/status/978984096327196673

4 Likes

its over.

Nothing you’ve said during their trail has been very clear.

Madden & Finucane who built a legal practice largely on he back of defending alleged provos against the might of the British legal system now have their proteges defending Ulster rugby players against the might of the British legal system.

Don’t be laying your lack of comprehension skills at my feet.

You still haven’t clarified why you assert that the opening statement of prosecution counsel constitutes evidence in a criminal trial. One of any number of bizarre utterances you made on this trial.

You seem to have misunderstood me. I’ve already told you not to be laying the blame for your poor comprehension skills at my feet.

So the past 18 months have shown us that the liberal snowflakes don’t believe in the court of law or democracy.

6 Likes

Belfast rape trial: PPS says it was "ultimately right" that the case was brought to trial pic.twitter.com/Yu4oZk6Tlq

— RTÉ News (@rtenews) March 28, 2018
1 Like

Big protest in Limerick tomorrow. Yourself and Sydney should make a principled stand and attend. Let us know how you get on

4 Likes

We don’t know anything for sure, this case was a disaster, pricks like you claiming some sort of victory are one of the worst things about it today.

Lads seething because they adopted a position on the INTERNET and are wrong. Clutching at straws as the precipice they went out onto collapsed beneath them.

This thread was never about a rape trial. This thread was a battle between posters. The self styled debating experts and the lads who were sick of their shite and decided to take them down.

See you all in Coppers!

3 Likes

Why did you push the line of made up behavioural guidelines which exposed you as a rape apologist?

Simple question.

Can you not answer it?

1 Like

It was about the very very stale anti rugby and Protestant agenda taken by a fair few here

1 Like

1 Like

Well we know she wasn’t raped now dont we.

Oooft.