Rugby Players Rape Trial

1 Like

The rape apologist keeps digging, egged on by the apologists for rape apologists.

1 Like

I’d think twice about bringing a bird back after a night out after what transpired here.

Ooooft

Certainly have to be some bannings in light of that. Will probably help the posters mental health

I thought I would enjoy seeing you unravel the way you have been today but it’s been too easy.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy needs to call around to you before you do yourself a mischief

1 Like

Laois GAA have released a statement distancing themselves from him. I’ll be shocked if he travels Saturday. Some clipe.

I don’t want to see him banned. I will change my avatar though to remind him of the day he was bested and rendered impotent and inconsequential in his Colliseum The INTERNET

The O Riordans are not exactly slum dwellers either. He’s an awful can of piss

I think you’re enjoying it alright, because you don’t see anything wrong with being a rape apologist, you likely see it as a badge of honour.

Sick individuals, as all reasonable people would undoubtedly agree you are, revel in their vileness and repulsiveness.

Again, you expose yourself as seeing rape as merely a joke.

I imagine that goes down a treat with women.

Even more worrying is the possibility of you being around children.

You’re another potential Tom Humphries, for sure, maybe even a Jimmy Savile.

There was no rape. The trial established that.

You are just trying to get banned now. You are inconsequential from here on as @Sidney

For a man who places so much value on winning on the INTERNET that must hurt. The seeth is running over.

He’s imploding, it’s fascinating to watch (really)

3 Likes

That’s the way he is gone these days

Chernobyl level meltdown.

14 Likes

I was on plane you gobshite. And my opinions haven’t changed…

3 Likes

The truth we have established over the last eight weeks is that you’re a rape apologist.

And you’re seething about being called out on it.

You should have thought about all that before you decided to become a rape apologist.

The epitaph on your e-grave will state: “Here lies @TheUlteriorMotive, rape apologist”.

1 Like

It was not a fair fight. Intellectually he brought a knife to a gunfight.

I’m holding a vigil for the poster @Sidney in Bedford Row, limerick, tomorrow at 12.30pm.

3 Likes

@theposterformerlyknownas@sidney

I’m heading off now to continue my selfauthoring journey.

Between that and the psyllium husk I am operating on another level altogether.

Debating with you was like debating with a small bee. You let him fly around and be annoying. For a while. Then you swat him.