Rugby Players Rape Trial

Fuck me. This is the maddest spot in the internet. He’s gone forever then?

It was certainly one of the great dumpster fires of TFK threads.

You’re doing nothing to dispel your rape apologism, mate.

It’s fascinating to watch.

There was no rape. Keep up pal.

Your blood pressure must be dangerously high now. You are a novelty item.

@caoimhaoin @HBV @TheUlteriorMotive

Today, we won the INTERNETS

1 Like

Congratulations on your Win. :slight_smile:

hopefully

Ah, still intent on humiliating yourself here, I see.

You don’t understand the concept of the criminal justice system, you don’t understand what rape is.

Is there anything you actually do understand other than how to make a complete fool of yourself and out yourself as a woman-hating piece of shit, which I think we’ll all agree you’ve more than amply demonstrated you have ample knowledge of how to do?

1 Like

Rosanna Cooney confirmed that olding has been receiving legal aid since mid February. To be granted la personal circumstances are closely scrutinised before and after.
Basically you have to have no assets and your income has to be less than about £9500 pa. In other words he’s flat broke.

2 Likes

You’re really dragging the arse out of it now Sid.

5 Likes

This woman and her lies has destroyed his life

What question does the judge put to the jury when asking for a verdict?

I’ve asked the hard questions that vile rape apologists like @TheUlteriorMotive refuse to face up to and will continue to do so, unapologetically so.

The evidence is there beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a rape apologist.

Mods need to step in here because it’s a shameful reflection on the forum.

1 Like

Hi pal.

1 Like

Very strange that @FrankGreaney and @RosannaCooney deleted their tweets about the jury returning to ask questions in the Paddy Jackson & Stuart Olding rape trial. Wonder why? 🤔 #paddyjackson #stuartolding pic.twitter.com/jQLbZcK1EW

— Joe Newry (@JoeNewry) March 27, 2018

Aftwr all the pontificating and faux moral outrage shown by the mods did during this case esp in the direction of those who favoured a fair trial, its now very surprising to see them stand idly by as 'rape apologist ’ is back on the menu.

1 Like

“Rapist” in your case, by your own admission.

bump

8 Likes