Rugby Players Rape Trial

Why.

I think the chap is very seriously ill and refuses to do anything about it and this may tip him over the edge.

I did not say I “hope” he dies. Just think it’s a huge possibility soon enough

I’m a bit sad after flicking through Twitter. Society is really really fucked, the majority of the ibelive crew need a good kick into their dried out fannies. I’m tempted to open a new account and tell them a few home truths.

He’s a gas man, if they went looking there’s far worse out there.

And they will

Just had a look there, no middle ground at all. The majority are #Ibelieveher and then there’s a minority that want her put in jail for defamation of character

1 Like

Completely and utterly mental. Pure unbridled hatred. I think they’re secretly delighted they’ve still got their cause célèbre. They must define themselves by their self pity and grievances.
Half them are probably sitting at home doing eff all but complaining about patriarchal society while their husbands are out working to fuel their wotsits addiction.
Their obsession with what they refer to as rape culture is especially remarkable since their moustaches and beards probably act as a very effective deterrent.

1 Like

That hamiscrazy is some fucking loon. An utter utter cunt. Bitter as fuck I’d say.

1 Like

He at least showed some small bit of class with that statement. As I’ve already stated, even if I don’t agree with the verdicts, if the rule of law is to mean anything, the defendants should be left to resume their careers and lives, at the Ulster rugby team too in the case of the two primary defendants.

They at least have some chance of redemption.

The rape apologists on this forum have none.

1 Like

Small minded people may change their minds on Repeal the 8th to tip some of them over the edge.

A cornerstone of our western democracy is a right to a jury trial and due process. One of the caustic elements in America is that compulsory sentence laws mean jury trials are less and less common and plea bargains replace them.

Surely a liberal has to respect the decision of a jury who sat and heard all the evidence and not grabs from social media.

I think you might have mentioned it right enough

Do any of these cunts work ?

A real worry after this is the effect it may have on rape victims coming forward in future.

Hopefully it makes young lads think twice at the very least…may be the only positive thing to come out of it.

3 Likes

Will you be mentioning this regarding Mickey Harte on the Tyrone GGA thread or is he an alright sort of rape apologist?

2 Likes

Seersha seems to believe that anyone who ever brings a case against anyone is telling the truth

Do you not think they’d have been better off ignoring it?
They’d have been hash tag metooed for a few days until the next thing.

Are these boys not off to Northampton now?

I was indifferent to the outcome of this trial, the whole episode is just horrible, no winners.
But these men have been acquitted in a court, unanimously too, who the fuck gives these bitter feminists the right to question the judicial finding and decide that the men are guilty.
I’d love if the 4 lads could sue a couple of the cunts and shut them up.
There’s a fair few hipster wanker fellas in it too. You’d know by the gomy heads on them, childish little cunts that haven’t a clue about life.

2 Likes

God forbid if the repeal referendum is defeated.

3 Likes

“pyscho” went looking for attention and when he got it, ran for the hills…some pyscho!

7 Likes

It’s actually pathetic, like you I couldn’t give a fuck about the trial or the verdict, I honestly don’t think we’ll ever really know what happened, but I’d say the lads didn’t think they were committing a rape, there’s fuck all to be gained by these stupid protests, what’s the fucking point :rage:
But I’ve no work tomorrow so I might walk past to see what kind of loons it’ll attract

1 Like

You’ll note that I didn’t accuse Declan Fitzpatrick or any of the other character witnesses of being rape apologists merely for providing character references. Jackson and Harrison had the right to use such. The same applies to Mickey Harte giving a character reference.

Whereas you most certainly did accuse David Walsh and Donal Og Cusack of being such.

@TheUlteriorMotive and other cunts here are rape apologists because they employ their own imaginary guidelines as to how a rape victim should behave in order to be believed, based on nothing other than their own pig ignorant hatred and distrust of women.

If she doesn’t scream, it can’t be rape, they say, because that in their eyes amounts to consent.

If she asks in desperation “at least use a condom”, it can’t be rape, they say, because that in their eyes amounts to consent.

If a victim does not conform to any of their bullshit made up guidelines, it cannot be rape, they say.

That’s outright rape apologism, which is they so rightly get called rape apologists.

1 Like