Rugby Players Rape Trial

I think that is it in a nutshell.

Positive consent. Means fuck all. It’s an empty phrase.

No distress. Not frozen in fear. No hands on head. But disregard that.

Nice to see your prejudice continues to allow you selectively focus on what you want to.

Most rape victims are passive to rape, from the mouth of the defence team’s expert witness.

Conor Gallagher

@ConorGallaghe_r
3m3 minutes ago
More
Asked about his text saying “it was like a merry-go-round at a carnival” Olding said this doesn’t mean anything. He was in an excited state and it was “just nonsense.”

OK - clearly adjusting the truth here, he knows full well what he was on about. He is lying about certain events - but I still think he is coming across as genuine for the most part. He is admitting to being an arsehole at least - not faking or pretending he’s a better guy than he is.

Stop spamming the thread you boring fuckwit.

4 Likes

I’ve flagged this post for spam. You only seem interested in frustrating rational debate which points to the fact the defendants are lying through their teeth. It’s about time @Rocko dealt with you.

You’re forcing your obvious prejudices on the forum again.

The Whatsapp transcripts of any group of young male/females after a night out on the piss will contain any amount of hyperbole and/or fabrications of the truth.

7 Likes

You are regurgitating the same shite time and time and time again. Give it a rest ffs.

5 Likes

No that’s what you are doing. Your only contributions are to cone on here objecting to well grounded rational posts that show up a complete ignorance on the part of posters to valuable disclosures. I’ve reported this spam post of yours too. Your contributions solely focus on not discussing the case, every one of them.

Twice in two days you made up evidence.

You have a lot invested in this.

Yeah.

You’re the guy who fabricated evidence. You fabricated witness testimony, continued to fabricate that testimony and then cried about being called up on it. It’s very clear, you don’t like the evidence and testimony being heard.

This really is a bizarre case.

Two lads trying to get themselves off a rape charge and another lad trying to get himself done on one. I can’t see any safe conviction coming out of this.

5 Likes

Olding is now giving a tally on his red and yellow cards in rugby.

Fuck sake!

1 Like

One for not rolling away in a ruck and another for an off the ball tackle…history repeating itself. The irony…

And said it 100% was not rape

She did not, you’re lying.

2 Likes

That’s not true.

It happens alot.

It does not mean most.

The majority is most, mate. Maybe get an education for yourself.

Brendan Kelly, QC for Mr Jackson, put it to Ms Florence that she had “assumed” this from “the movement” she had observed.

“It wasn’t assumption,” she told him, adamant and almost in surprise.

“It was 100pc, I saw sex, from the movement.”