Rugby Players Rape Trial

You need to be sectioned both for your own and everybody else’s safety, mate.

3 Likes

I’m not going to debate this with you.

Nobody can change what happened based on what they write in here. It’s not going to create an actual rape.

If you can’t post sensibly then don’t post. And I won’t be the one fucking off.

1 Like

posts defending the right to a fair trial being deleted left right and centre

1 Like

It seems like you’re having difficulty in this area yourself Rocko.

I trust you have something to support that opinion?

Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

A threat.

Weak cunt

:joy::joy::joy:

• I do hope you understand what the word hope means. Your argument is not logical

It’s outrageous Nazism.

But not surprising.

Fao of @rocko
Please don’t be telling kev not to post here.

1 Like

the moderators have taken a side here from the beginning, sure one of them created the ‘rape apologist’ frenzy that then had to be reigned in.
now, instead of screaming ‘raper apologist’ they are now deleting posts that dont tally with their own

2 Likes

I really don’t know why I’m bothering with you. I think it’s because I think you’re actually so caught up in yourself that you’re not understanding.

Read the first post on this thread again. It couldn’t be clearer. If you want to call someone a rape apologist or a rape cheerleader or hoping a rape happened or anything like that… well kindly fuck off and do it somewhere else.

There aren’t many rules on this place, if you can’t live with this one then you obviously have serious issues with your much vaunted self-discipline.

No need to reply to try and save face. Just move on from this point. Thanks.

The farmerinthecity nailed this one a while back. Do you think Kelly is reading this fine and measured forum?

Re McIlroy being nastiest? I think the complainant was referring to his aggressive demeanour. I think McIlroy is the biggest c**t out of the four too, and he only exposed himself.

I pointed out that they hope for the sake of a vonviction that she was raped.

It shows an extremely flawed view on the world.

A normal sane empathic person would hope this girl had not been put thru that.

It’s perfectly ok to point this out. You have no problem allowing anything else on this site slide. It’s either a rule for the site or its not.

And if you have a problem with my opinion or the expression of them then go right ahead and ban me or whatever other childish result you want from this.

she was being gang raped by two fellas and some other fella standing at the door with his tool out was the nastiest?

1 Like

Sorry now - I agree that Kelly is a great barrister and needs to do whatever he can to save his client - I also think he is winning the argument re evidence etc…but a lot of the stuff he’s saying can be applied to his own client:

Rosanna Cooney

@RosannaCooney
2m2 minutes ago
More
Kelly agrees that “Sometimes complainant’s might be shocked and forget, but that deals with genuine complainants.”

Kelly continues to say that as far as this complainant is concerned, she “edited” out the part of her account where a witness (Florence) came in.

The guys did not mention Florence at all - the girl told the PSNI straight after her first interview that she forgot. Stupid to use this against her.

By demeanour she said - again, I also think he is the biggest c**t, even though he’s charged with the least appalling crime. His stance, his attitude, his deliberate lies and he spoke the worst about the girl in the Whatsapps - I would also agree that he is the nastiest.

In his defence your honour, at least he asked for consent… according to her statement?

bizarre. he didnt touch her, two other blokes gang raped her tho. and he was the biggest cunt and the nastiest of them and and youve judged this from whatapp messages and a reporters tweets.
youre a gas man.

Mr. Kelly QC is now going through CHAPTER 12: BROOK/ROWAN/FORENSIC EVIDENCE. He says:

“There are clear inconsistencies with her accounts. If we have the truth, why do we have the inconsistencies? Why not mention oral rape?”

Ughhhh, I don’t know. Not mentioning oral rape - she probably thought not relevant in terms of a medical. You wouldn’t think you need to be “checked” out from oral sex - you’d be concerned about the vaginal/pregnancy aspect.