Rugby Players Rape Trial

I don’t think bizarre at all. And he says he did touch her so…you’re believing the complainant here and think he’s lying?

I’d rather someone said something mean about my daughter on a WhatsApp group than made her bleed internally before having to make her own way home in the dark and cold.

No. They believe she was raped and therefore they hope for a conviction. It’s ridiculous and childish to argue the opposite and suggests you have serious issues with the most basic levels of logic imaginable.

No. It’s a rule for this thread and this thread only. I made that clear. The thread crosses lots of boundaries but it’s also childish and repetitive and I have much better things to do with my life then deal with 30 or 40 reported posts because people can’t contain themselves.

Look at you getting all dramatic. If you want to say whatever you want whenever you want then that’s absolutely fine. But you can’t do that here. You can say nearly anything you want whenever you want. Abiding by a couple of rules on one thread isn’t going to dramatically change your life. You can do it. If you think this place is too draconian for you then you’ll be doing well to find a more open-minded alternative.

4 Likes

I think they’re fair rules, couldn’t we leave it at that…editing dozens of posts etc?

Hahaha.

You threatened banning. I ain’t the one being dramatic, i’m the one telling you do it or shut the fuck up.

They have no idea what happened. They have shown time and again it’s about the lads and not the case. They will lose an argument and look less informed if the lads are shown to be innocent.

I have said it twice. That’s all. I am not spamming. I do not need to repeat it.

What’s hilarious is that the little babies are going crying to you reporting posts. That’s hilarious. And as weak as it gets.

Pathetic cunts.

1 Like

It was said once. Then repeated on questioning.

I do not need to say it again

Calm down. You’re not making much sense. I know this is clearly very important to you for some unfathomable reason but we can get through this quicker if you read over your post to make sure you’ve made a coherent point.

You don’t know what happened either. You’re surmising based on your reading of the case and your network of contacts. The exact same as everyone else (though without as extensive a network of contacts I’d imagine).

It doesn’t matter how many times you say something. If you’re told not to say it and then you say it then I’m going to tell you not to say it. I think that’s fair and reasonable.

There are hundreds of posts reported on here by people on both sides of the debate, and even from people who don’t seem to have a “side”. Don’t get up on your high horse and assume people are flagging your posts and nobody else’s.

Which is all I asked. Let’s leave it there so. :+1:

I couldn’t give a fuck who reports me or my posts

I just think who are these people that feel the need to report posts about something that has no direct impact on them on an Internet forum.

It’s weak and a bit mental. Very revealing.

Happy to withdraw it. I didn’t really mean it anyway.

I only posted it to get a reaction from the lads who were happy to call me a rape apologist. That worked as I have been tagged on multiple threads including one about child sex abuse…

ok mate, just withdraw it
no need to explain why you did it

1 Like

Just touched down in Germany lads.

Keep me informed.

1 Like

@KOS1987 Mr Kelly is contradicting himself, says girl tried to hide the fact there was a witness, as she was afraid it would make her story unbelievable, then goes on to criticise PSNI for not following up in her reporting it straight after her first interview

Ya we’re both happy with child abuse now according to Sidney

Poisonous head banger.

Yeah - some chapters he made valid points certainly - but a lot of it was BS too, inconsistencies and untruths meaning lies…Dara Florence’s statement being uncontradictory, but she also was 100% sure Jackson was having sex with the victim - same can be applied to defendants in lots of these examples…

Lots of misogynistic statements too e.g. “classic rape victim”. Shocked he said that to be honest - what the hell is a classic rape victim? The only thing classic is the classic rape defence - she was drunk, she wanted it rough, all was consensual, she was embarrassed and regretted it…so she cried rape.

Just to be clear, re Blane McIlroy - is Kelly saying Blane is lying or Jackson is confused and has no memory?

Also, the defence agreed to which messages were shown to jury so don’t know why they are contesting them now:

**Kelly says lots of messages were not included by the prosecution when they put together the timeline.

(The timeline was approved by the defence before the trial began)

I think Kelly of arguing that she decided to play the role of a classic rape victim?

To be fair, I think the prosecution are wrong about the plan be concocted and Olding’s lines being used by McIlroy.

I think they definitely spoke about the night in the coffee shop, like of course they did. Harrison definitely told them the girl was upset, he many have not told them re the non-consensual message.
Two days later when they were in the coffee shop though at breakfast and the cops asked Olding and Jackson to the station, while Harrison was there - without a doubt Harrison told them about the girl saying she was raped, who the hell wouldn’t, especially after Ulster Rugby said the police matter “sounded grave”.

Olding and Jackson walked to cop shop and surely discussed to some extent what they would say.

Harrison then calls McIlroy to give a heads up too. McIlroy thinks he’d help by saying the girl did the same to him as Olding, making it look like she was consenting to everyone…why he also said she was trying to pull everyone downstairs…

Not a well thought out articulate plan - just a loose deny all approach.

Which is what…?

Rosanna Cooney

@RosannaCooney

**Defence for Jackson has finished. **

The court will resume next Wednesday with Stuart Olding’s defence barrister’s closing statement.

The Judge tells the jury to enjoy the break.

They’re cutting it tight to be done by the 23rd, if three more defence barristers have to begin speeches on the 21st.

Held, forced, breaking free, freezing, losing track of time, psd