Rugby Players Rape Trial

Young wans, it’s a different era…

It means she was flattered initially cause she was a young naive girl ogling over a sports star she was obviously a fan of… and he thought that meant he could touch her.
She only realised as she got older and wiser how inappropriate that was. This does not apply to the complainant so start suggesting that…

Michelle had a different perspective 4 years ago “they are such gents” :laughing:

1 Like

Sure you’re a young wan yourself are you not?

2014…

Yip,

How old are you?

Yeah the photo she said he pinched her arse in. She said they were gents.

It’s hard to know what to believe anymore. But Michelle would know if she was a regular tfk poster that the INTERNET never forgets.

How old do you want him to be

Old enough to know better… 47… Dammit

1 Like

Jesus. She was a teenager at the time, delighted to be getting photos and sure, they probably were gents for the majority. She was probably thrilled if Paddy pinched her arse, took it as a compliment, not copping how actually creepy that is when she’s there with her Dad and brother.

I bet you she is only making the pinching her arse bit up.

9 Likes

Ahh ffs, come on. Delighted at the time with the attention and now its a metoo moment for her because thats the current fashion/delirium. Get a grip.

4 Likes

Let’s not speculate. Let’s rely on her contemporaneous note of meeting Jackson when she was a grown woman. He was a gent.

All the same, it’s not as if he’s Donald Trump or anything.

300fd3e3d1a1660fa9550ab6f6a7f796dbf7af36_1_362x500

Who would you say is the most likely looking rapemonger amongst that lot?

Number 3

1 Like

Number 1 looks like he’s already had his on the flight

I’m not speculating, I said IF he pinched her arse.

1 Like