Rugby Players Rape Trial

Ffs

Will you stop

Just genuinely curious, I have seen films with actors called Owen Wilson and Ben Stiller

1 Like

I was going to throw in all the Aussie rules lads but as you can see the gobshites are in already

1 Like

Ya I met the actors.

I lived in nantucket for nearly 4 years and worked on the door and bar of 2 bars so you would meet all sorts.

Plenty after hours too

5 Likes

Were you the famous ‘young man from Nantucket’?

2 Likes

Cool, that’s not far from Cape Cod which is a lovely spot too

Parts of it. Saw the seedy side of it too thougH on Cape COD.

Even Nantucket had it.8 or more people I knew there dead now mostly under 45.

Wild place in ways

Jeez my bro lives there…

I’m still the young man from Nantucket

On the Cape?

Holiday home in Cape, there 3 months of the year, his wife n kids spend half their year there, he is in mainland the rest of the time

Spent two summers there. Milestone rd. What a spot. Highest rate of heroin addiction per head of capita in US. Did you winter there? By all accounts its a bleak bleak place in winter. Some spot to earn a few quid

Ah he is probably doing well for him so. He will be in a good spot.

It’s is beautiful

Well it’s a 6 bed house with its own beach etc.

1 Like

Ya everyone says bleak. Like anything it’s what you make of it.

It was still a great place. People just went wild in the summer so it was a massive downer.

I loved Fall there

1 Like

Your a big softy under it all

Seems the consensus is Kelly’s 15 chapters ended up being a meandering mess of a speech and he threw so many malicious, misogynistic darts throughout that he’d lost all impact shortly after he resumed this morning.

4 Likes

Source?

Where’d you see that bro? I missed most of it and I couldnt be arsed scrolling back here.