Rugby Players Rape Trial

A lover AND a fighter

1 Like

What a lovely civilised chat this eve I must say. Very nice & enjoyable.

Of course.
I have met or communicated with a number of lads offline from here. Bang on a lot of them.

Only a few real nasty pityful fuckers

1 Like

Tbh I don’t think he did his side any favours with his attitude, mind you that’s going on Frank Greaney tweets. If you have further info, please post

1 Like

Just reading up on Brendan Kelly…

His high-profile previous clients include Mark Bridger, the man ultimately convicted of murdering Welsh schoolgirl April Jones.

Mega mega bucks being paid here by the Jacksons. Up to his old tricks in his defense speech here…

He’s a hired gun

1 Like

You do not seem to grasp that this is what he is paid to do

2 Likes

Lose trials?

1 Like

I do obviously. I’m just pointing out he has some high profile cases.

You hire the best, to get you off

1 Like

He had a high profile UVF supergrass acquittal. The rastoolers won’t be sure what to do with that.

1 Like

You hire the best to defend you against all the resources the Crown deploy to take away your liberty. It is never an equal contest to take on the unlimited resources and security apparatus of the Crown.

1 Like

I suspect that decisions on supergrass are made above the ranks of barristers and judges. Maybe I’m a cynic!

1 Like

I was talking to a 20 year old lady this evening who reckons no way it was rape and “that stuff is normal enough”

Disgraceful, immoral, licentious, lascivious, wanton, lustful embarrassments to their parents. Thank God I’m not a twenty year old. (honestly!!! :thinking:)

Yourself and kev seem to be fascinated with getting into conversations with people about rape

2 Likes

(Alleged) Rape or rugby was tonight’s zeitgeist.

You seem to be one of the people obsessed with portraying us in a negative light because it’s looking like we called this spectacularly accurate and trying to insinuate we think rape is ok.

It’s just we seem to have alot more life experience than alot of ye and have a broader, if more cynical, view on people or young women in this case.

This case is an embarrassment to the Crown and the whole system

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. Again, you are not an expert nor do you know better than the Crown. And one thing is for sure, it is a landmark case where people will be more mindful and aware of their actions and has opened up discussions about what people consider as consent.

1 Like

You called this before any evidence was put forward either way

1 Like