Rugby Players Rape Trial

Powerful closing statement from Olding’s q.c.
Challenges the police, the pps and the complainant…

I’m guessing by your response that they didn’t. What do they do when GSTQ comes on when Ireland play England? Do they sing along or just hum under their breath?

Don’t know or care

There was one or two that sang it or were seen mutter it wasn’t there?

For a person that has no interest in what they do on the pitch you seem to take a lot of interest in their off field activities.

1 Like

Not sure to be honest but it would be understandable as it is their national anthem.

:joy: I’d say that’s all they’ve been doing for the last 20 months…

Rosanna Cooney
Rosanna Cooney
@RosannaCooney
Defence asks: The one thing about the complainant is that her vocabulary is every bit as good as any of ours. How is it that she did not find the words to explain masturbating for 20 months?
2:59 pm · 21 Mar 2018

1 Like

He was all over the shop.

On the one hand he was saying nobody in the court wanted a miscarriage of justice and then next minute he’s pushing for Olding to be acquitted.

Ya can’t have both ffs sake.

3 Likes

:weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

You appear to have either answered your own question or limited the answer to only two possible responses. This would be like me asking you if you come from a long line of cretins or if you are the first in your family. I’m prepared to charitably consider other possible reasons for the foolishness you seem determined to exhibit.

1 Like

Defence explains that WhatsApp is a closed messaging service :email:

Defence says the texts show that the men are braggarts not rapists.

Defence suggests that what is going on here is confirmation bias (this is where you search for evidence that confirms what you already believe)

Defence obviously Avid tfk readers and contributors

3 Likes

You already said you didn’t know the answer to my question bud, the time for a witty response has long since passed.

I wouldn’t dream of trying to be witty about whatever it is that ails you.

Oh nothing ails me, I had a few queries and you answered one of them but your limited knowledge means I have to look elsewhere for in depth answers. Thanks for trying though.

Try coming up with an intelligent question. All the best.

If I do come up with one I won’t hesitate to ask someone else first.

1 Like

The barrister for alleged rapist Stuart Olding didn’t seem to do a great job there. “He told the truth, warts and all” despite admitting consuming over 20 drinks yet still remembers everything vividly…

I’m completely neutral and have no skin in the game here but the only people I believe are the complainant and Toby Hedworth.

I don’t see how you can confidently believe any of them. Considering he was on the defensive o’donaghue made a few powerful points, he was a lot more aggressive towards the complainant than previous defence qcs.

Olding ejaculated after 5 minutes head and 30 drinks. He is clearly built from sterner stuff.

1 Like

Sounds like he could address the imbalance in the northern birthrate… He’d just have to figure out which end and stop his fruitless search for johnnies

1 Like