Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

He’ll be hopping like a sausage in a pan if the two provinces make it through

1 Like

Not an Irish international, are certain posters trying to have his name mentioned

Who knows with the haterz and the trollz

2 Likes

His mother bet the shite out him for it

Willie be revealed?

No need to be Taunting him

Cop on

What?

Sorry mate, I was probably being a bit tetchy. My point though on the deflecting from the issue that Ewan pointed out and saying he was telling porkies.

Well its a fairly material point in the entire article if he intended to say that an Irish international videod the scene and distributed it subsequently.

It’s still deflecting from serious double standards by the irfu

I dont think there is any comparison in the two situations. If the players involved in the first situation had released the video then yes it would be a very different story. But they had nothing to do with it

If you recall at the time, she told her own friends what had happened and it was friends of hers as much as anything who spread the story.

If ewan had good sources on this he should be able to find out relatively easily how the IRFU did deal with it.

@gilgamboa hates women

Why did you avoid my question from earlier?

Missed it

What is it

You should be very careful pal.

I’m sorry mate but Imo lads found not guilty but fired for breaking club values v lads having a 3some recorded with the girl getting her career fucked up, swept away. Its bollox double standards to me

2 Likes

Fair enough we will agree to disagree.

1 Like

There was no video.

The person who first released details was one of her mates.

There were no messages from the players in question.

1 Like