Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

Ya he should make it back to a high level alright. He seems ignorant and stubborn enough to do so

2 Likes

Are you aware that there is a presumption of innocence in law? This presumption remains until the accused is found guilty. Where the accused is found not guilty it is because they are innocent, or there is insufficient evidence to prove the accusation beyond reasonable doubt. In the case of the latter, the accused has the benefit of the presumption of innocence.

I accept that idiotic opinions and points of view regularly get posted online, but this case has seen more than its fair share of them.

11 Likes

You don’t understand, if enough people on FB and Twitter deem them guilty, then they can’t be innocent.

Trial by FB poll is the way forward.

Tut tut.

Where’s that Facebook poll you were planning? :grin:

ouch

You are confusing the legal term “innocent” versus the colloquial term “innocent”, a common mistake among plebs.

In the eyes of the law in the various jurisdictions mentioned above, Halawa, OJ, and the Ulster 4 are deemed innocent, a not guilty verdict confirms the presumption of innocence. How society or individuals in society judge them is another matter.

1 Like

Yet again I’ve caught you out rotten here, mate.

There’s only one way you can dig here and that’s down.

Sadly you seem intent on doing so.

Mate, you are the one who called for a 5.5 year sentences for Paddy Jackson and protested the 1.5 year sentence handed down to Tom Humphries.

If you don’t mind, I won’t take your inputs on legal or moral matters seriously.

2 Likes

You’ve made that up, mate, just as you always resort to making things up when you’re beaten in an argument.

That’s an ooofffttt and a half.

Pretty fucking desperate not paying a salary considering the skills and quals required.

Ewan’s article in the sindo mentions the munster lads’ threesome video and recorded by another player (no names mentioned) Girl’s career apparently ruined… Swept under the proverbial carpet.

A few of years back a video did the rounds of a couple of Irish rugby internationals involved in a threesome with a woman, with another filming. The woman’s career was destroyed to the point she had to leave the country and in that case the IRFU let it slide, which begs the question of what’s okay and why?

@Rocko how come you gave Ewan access to the video and not @TheUlteriorMotive

3 Likes

Ewan paid his subs

It was filmed by a club rugby player with no relationship with munster rugby. Common knowledge who it was

Bullshit

It was an Irish international

2 Likes

Ewan telling lies now I see.

Sweep sweep

I didnt see the article just the bit quoted above. Is that from a new piece? Maybe just worded poorly. He is generally on the ball with his facts