Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

No mention of it on the 9 o clock news but they covered paddy jacksons statement, assume this is playing to the mob

It’s their culture ‘innit?

1 Like

Snap

You obviously #believeher, mate, and so do I.

An utterly horrifying and appalling crime.

A nightmarish example of both rape and rape culture among men, which @anon7035031 says doesn’t exist.

I truly hope we don’t have the usual rape apologists claiming that the victim was somehow to blame in this case.

I wonder was he anything else other than a rugby player

1 Like

Dont feed the trollz

1 Like

Like Shane Geoghan?

Aodhan has had manners put on him. Now the #ibelieveher crowd have turned on him :grinning:

3 Likes

That reminds me of what someone said of the PDs when they started .

They alienated half of the population when they suggested taking the church out the the Irish constitution and they alienated the other half when they reversed that policy ( or something like that ) .

Lads, I’m getting very mixed messages from you here.

If a non-white man perpetrates a rape it’s rape culture but if a white man perpetrates a rape it’s not rape culture? :grin:

What’s the story?

So, do #youbelieveher or what, mate?

But, and this a delicious irony, by typing what you typed here, aren’t you doing far worse than what you’re accusing others of doing? You’re categorically stating men are rapists even though you have no evidence to say so?

What happened to your regard for due process?

What gives?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/laura-whitmore-a-man-put-his-hand-up-my-skirt-in-a-nightclub-and-laughed-36799492.html

Which of yiz did it?

She must have been wearing funny knickers

Or a strap on

A NCW footballer was taken to court over a similar incident a few years back…

3 Likes

:scream:

A what?

He played for Limerick at one point too I believe