Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

Those questions aren’t the ones to which my response caused you such ire

I only heard that story on the radio news for a minute, wasn’t it a bit of graffiti in horrendously bad taste? I’m not even sure of the argument you’re making but I find the ‘what if it was your kid’ argument pointless, we can’t dispense or expect justice in those terms

I think the what if your kid is very relevant mate and I’ll agree to disagree mate :+1:

It’s amazing how many people don’t understand this basic tenet of the legal system. The response of “but that’s just in the eyes of the law” would be quite hilarious is it wasn’t so frightening. These insane cunts literally think a twitter poll should determine guilt or innocence.

5 Likes

I told you I was drunk the other night and didn’t read back😁. Are you a rebrand or new to Tfk?

Often by the very people who rail against bias in lots of other areas of their life. A real immaturity in refusing to accept the verdict of a jury who listened to all the evidence and returned 66 not guilty verdicts and 0 guilty verdict.

If simply being charged with a criminal offence leads to this then all defendants should enjoy anonymity until conviction.

2 Likes

Opinions vary

2 Likes

Did you say that when the Guildford Four and Birmingham Six were locked up? :grin:

1 Like

Don’t think twitter was around then

1 Like

How predictable it was that you’d resort to a shit attempt at facetiousness when you got irked at me driving a coach and horses through the “point”, because you’ve nothing else to come back with.

Irrelevant

3 Likes

Aye, that’s right Sydney…

I sense a lot of hurt feelings here from those who can’t accept that I’m correct.

Don’t worry, chaps, those feelings will pass with acceptance.

Irrelevant

6 Likes

Aye, it is right.

I know you’re desperate to put down and deligitimise protests from those you don’t agree with, and you probably thought, “oh look, @anon7035031 has made a post which appears to project confidence in his opinion, I’ll “like” that and to try and make myself look smart”, but the problem is @anon7035031 is a simpleton whose “point” was so basically and factually wrong and stupid that a dog could rebut it.

It’s a “point” that if followed through would have denied justice for the Guildford Four, Maguire Seven, Birmingham Six and every other wrongfully convicted person in history.

Basically, your problem, and his, is that you think protest is fine when only you agree with it.

Your problem, and his, is that you want to deny free speech.

And you, and him, have got the square root of fuck all of a comeback against that point.

Do you have evidence that the NI state manufactured evidence to implicate the four Ulster defendants?

If not, then please fuck off with your straw man arguments.

2 Likes

People in a free society absolutely have the right to protest the outcome of their justice system, as do those that disagree with them.

What people like yourself and other classless idiots do not have the right to do is defame others, which is what you have been doing consistently by continuing to refer to the men who were exonerated as rapists.

…Irrelevant

3 Likes

You are a dangerous dangerous bastard.
You followed a young lady who barely recognisises you to Australia with the intention of creeping up on her in a bar and letting on it was a coincidence. You claimed youd ate this young lads menstrual discharge.
The readers of this forum are all aware of this part of your life but was this young lady ever made aware of what you did and the role she was to play in your sick game?

And you are jumping up and down now in delight at 2 lads losing their jobs because they sent a few borish texts, lads who were proven not guilty in court of a rape you desperately desperately wanted to have taken place.
You are sick. What is on your phone I wonder, would you have any fear of your rape and menstrual obsession becoming public knowledge, or your trips abroad stalking young women.

:fearful: