Rugby- Rape Culture and Misogyny

Correct.

1 Like

It’s a big day for small men trying to be big men

Ypu do realise these lads have contracts lined up.

Apparently they knew this from Day 1 and acted accordingly

Where kev?

France for PJ anyway I am led to believe.

I was drunk last night and haven’t read back on the thread but my original stance, stands. If there’s sexual assaults they need to be reported agus sin sin. I’m sure if your kid was in that school and went through that you would have a different perspective. Now fuck off you condescending Mr know it all

Reporting sexual assaults versus publicising a list? You might be sober but you’re still stupid.

Reporting buddy. That’s what I’ve meant. I haven’t read much of the thread. Who did the list? However, you haven’t engaged the question if it was your kid. What would you do?

That’s a different question and not related to your screw up earlier. Best just to apologise…

I think I did raise the question if it was one of our kids. And tbh I don’t think any parent of a child a victim of this shite would be happy with the school keeping it quiet. Have you kids?

You’re jumping to and from publicising, reporting assault and covering up abuse. You’re drunk one minute and sober the next. How am I supposed to have a conversation with you when you need 24 hours to try and work out what you’re talking about and still can’t get it right.
I could make your argument for you but I’d be wasting my time.

Mate, seriously, the ‘what if it was your kid’ stuff doesn’t really wash, we can’t have a justice system based on the rage you feel when your children are affected, there’d be 15 year olds losing hands for going in for a bit of tit, balls for dropping the hand

1 Like

Just stop. It’s pretty clear what I’m saying, you just try to squirm and twist. Answer the question or get fucked.

Was this not assaults? Careful now

Answer which questions?

Are we talking about Mallow?

2 questions actually. Have you any kids? How would you feel if one of your kids was taken advantage of in that school?

Yes. Was there assaults there bud?

Not so. They enjoyed the presumption of innocence throughout the trial. Once unanimous, not guilty verdicts were returned, their innocence was confirmed.

3 Likes

In the eyes of the law.