Rugby Summer Tour

Coombes is so good. He’s very difficult to stop from that distance.

1 Like

Some try scoring record for a No.8. Surprised he rarely gets a look in with the full strength Ireland team.

It’s very competitive but that’ll change too.

Coombes has a real Axel feel to him

1 Like

Jesus he sliced that one😂 That Cullen Grace fella seems to be very good.

Serious gas

They look at this but they don’t bother going back to the inside pass for the last Maori try?

Very harsh rule that

Great win some real momentum ahead of Saturday now

Frawley has done well.

1 Like

THIS IS RUGBY COUNTRY :ireland:

1 Like

That pass

Late try for the MABs but great win for Ireland.

1 Like

Earls is a real statesman of the game now.

He’s been shite this tour

He’s class. Actually named after famous Munsterman Christian Cullen…

He’s been a really steadying influence in the games he’s played. Could have usurped all bar Johnny in the 10 stakes for us

1 Like

I was very surprised to see a graphic on Saturday that Dougie Howlett and Christian Cullen are still New Zealand’s top two try scorers of all time. I don’t even recall Cullen being particularly good for Munster but I think it was just because of injuries?

He’d a few moments alright but he was injured the whole time. The life span of a New Zealand wing isn’t long. You’d regularly see a lad get 30 odd tries in 40 games and then get binned after a bad game.

1 Like

I was looking there Julian savea is only 31 and had 40 international tries but was binned in 2017. Howlett and joe rockocoko are the only lads I remember who really had long careers on the wing.

I didn’t rate him at all really tbh but I’ve been impressed the last two days.

I’d pick him at 22 on Saturday and have earls as cover for the back three. Murray has played 10 in the past too. No real point in having Frawley and carbery on the bench.