Rugby Summer Tour

Ah come on now, that’s a stretch.

Earls was gash today. 4 missed tackles and threw ball into touch twice. Larmour with a pair of tries today likely gets in ahead of Keith.

He isn’t a 13 tbf but ya maybe.

It’s a decade ago the lesson he wasn’t a 13 was first learnt.

3 Likes

Well your going to have to shoehorn somebody in somewhere. Many international teams are going with two back subs and six forwards which should be banned Imo.

Why ban it?

1 Like

I think there’s a few reasons.

Having 6 forward subs where they’ll nearly be all used equals a minimum of 12 subs in a game and that means it takes forever to play out.

It creates a really slow game.

Secondly it means the forwards can just be bigger and slower as they’ll only play for fifty or sixty minutes in most cases.

If forwards had to play for longer i Think they’d be smaller and quicker which is the opposite to the way it’s going.

I also think tired forwards means there’s more gaps and more exiting play.

Like South Africa are just going to have an even bigger tight 5 and sub everyone one of them off after 50 minutes.

3 Likes

Interesting

Larmour looked like he finished hurt, could barely get across the line for the second try

Jonah lomu

They do tend to move on from their wings v quick alright. No shortage of them I suppose

Wasn’t there a fella a few years ago with a double barrel name. He looked very good at one stage and now is not near the team. Was it injury took him out?

Milner skudder?

Fucked with injury

2 Likes

SBW?

He transferred from league didn’t he ?

Gibson-park?

Not to any great degree I don’t think.fairly certain he didn’t play in the NRL or anything

100% agree. Max 6 subs. 3 front row and force a decision on whether 2 forwards and 1 back or vise versa. Perhaps allow rolling sibs with a max of 12 changes

It sounds like the New Zealand manager is getting the sack anyway.

Id say Ireland have a huge chance here on Saturday. I’d wait to see the teams but I doubt New Zealand will fix their issues in the pack too easy.

I’d say twud suit us better in long run to lose Saturday and keep foster in a job

3 Likes

All Blacks team to face Ireland in third test:

1. George Bower
  2. Codie Taylor
  3. Nepo Laulala
  4. Brodie Retallick
  5. Sam Whitelock
  6. Scott Barrett
  7. Sam Cane (c)
  8. Ardie Savea
  9. Aaron Smith
  10. Beauden Barrett