Rugby Summer Tour

:lol:

West Britland are ranked 7th in a non-sport only 3/4 countries take seriously, them being one.

DP

3/4’s of the entire world’s counties would be quite a few tbf totti.

I never mentioned the world.

You mentioned three quarters in relation to countries, I presumed you were referring to those in the world, please try to be more clear in future.

I never mentioned three quarters.

I thought he was clear enough, mate, but I think you think you should be forgiven misreading this one due to the euphoria of the momen which we no doubt are all feeling.

3/4’s always meant three quarters to me, but your point is no less valid. Given my complete and total respect for Argentina as a country, to pass them out in the rugby rankings is truly jepic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig

I never mentioned 3/4’s.

:rolleyes: :lol:

Three games fixed v New Zealand and two more mid week games also.

I reckon they’ll have to bring 48/49 players on this tour.

Can only assume it’ll mean the likes of josh Wycherley, Thomas ahern, Coombes, hodnett and Alex kendellon will travel.

1 Like

Hopefully Baloucoune from Ulster gets some gametime. He could be a World Cup bolter.

I’d be very surprised if he didn’t tbh.

Leinster look to have unearthed a potential star in jimmy o brien. He’s seriously impressed me anytime I’ve seen him.

Lowe, o brien, Hansen, baloucoune and Conway will probably be the wings going into the World Cup.

Looks like both are injured now

A great bit of stuff. He’s 25 though a late bloomer

:grinning: :syringe::muscle:

1 Like

Shades of Hugo Keenan. Hard to get the breakthrough in Leinster I’d say.

Two games against the Māori confirmed