Rugby Summer Tour

Fuck me, aussies love playing out a trophy presentation.

Andy Farrell has done a great job. Doesn’t seem to get the same credit individually as some of his predecessors

11 Likes

Who won the England-Australia game?

Eng

1 Like

England.

1 Like

Definitely not. He isn’t a late late show type I’d say.

On achievement, I think Sexton has now overtaken O’Driscoll as Ireland’s greatest ever player.

5 Likes

He’s one of irelands greatest ever sportsmen and almost certainly one of the toughest.

No bitching, no moaning and has had incredible longevity.

1 Like

For Sextons sake I hope he doesnt suffer the repercussions of his bravery. He’s had an awful lot of head injuries in a sport unforgiving for head injuries. A fierce competitor. A credit to himself.

Paul O’Connell has turned this Irish side inside out. The IRFU need to move Farrell on and bring in O Gara ahead of the new season. The dream ticket and would be the winning of the World Cup. Quarter Final.

2 Likes

For sextons sake I hope he never has to read one of your posts on rugby or anything else for that matter

2 Likes

For his sake I hope he’s able to read it. Genuinely

2 Likes

A stirring rendition there of Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau from Dr Wilhelm Lichtenberg.

A cuntish post, from the lad that can’t wait for Sexton to go down in each and every game

7 Likes

Off the pitch

4 Likes

Absolutely. The media fawning over Schmidt as the “best coach in the world” despite him clearly being mediocre at best over the course of his tenure over the team was painful.

2 Likes

Mediocre at best :rofl:

Would you ever fuck off with this tabloid rubbish.

More so pinting out the dangers being placed In Front of the man, rightly or wrongly. But I’ll allow you your opinion

He made a hames of two world cups and had a mixed bag otherwise. I’d say he underachieved overall, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt with mediocre.

Would you ever go spoofer. He took over mid cycle in 2013 and done brilliantly.

The Team lost six key players going into the game v Argentina and they lost. Nothing to do with him. We’d a bang average patched up team.

You are so hysterical.

Schidmt won a couple of six nations, beat New Zealand, won a test series in the Southern Hemisphere for the first time and let’s not forget his achievements with Leinster.

More importantly schidmt improved every single player he picked. A fella like Keith earls was drifting until schidmt took over and turned him into a top class winger.

He was an outstanding coach.

8 Likes

Lovely stadium here in Cape Town.