Rugby World Cup 2015

Liam Toland using hurling parlance.

This is like watching the likes of Westmeath and Laois in the hurling championship.
Tokenism

Yes. I will ask regularly for an update on the concussion count.

Hey guys. That’s @Mac getting chippy again when someone makes a disparaging comment/enquiry about rugby football despite protesting he’s nonplussed about it. Next he’ll be replying back that he doesn’t really care while typing his reply out with a facial expression like so:

Tough on Church there. Hopefully he’ll get another shot here

Job done but Schmidts not gonna be happy with that performance, expect wholesale changes for the next game.

You’re nothing if not predictable mate, I’ll give you that

The same could be said for you.

68k is the attendance mate

This tournament should not consist of any more than eight teams maximum, perhaps four.

A totally pointless match. Canada utterly thrashed by Ireland, who in turn will be utterly thrashed by New Zealand.

The likes of Canada, Scotland and Italy should really make up a vibrant second or third tier competition.

I’d say the Dagos would walk the Rugby Christy Ring

In retrospect, that was a waste of 35 minutes of my life. Utterly pointless exercise.

Scotland could be the surprise packets of this tournament. I give them a good chance of beating South Africa.

Japan giving South Africa enough of it

Absolutely. There’s a depth of quality in the Rugby World Cup that you don’t get in the soccer comparative or the All Ireland Hurling or Football Championship.

They have a grand total of five professionals according the the commentator on the five minute section I watched which I’ll never get back b

Japan giving South Africa loads. South Africans up 19-13 in second half and only recently got the try to pull themselves ahead. I’ve just turned over.

19-16 now, 50mins in!

19-19.

If I saw that correctly and Schalk Burger got the Jap in a headlock and dropped him to the ground, surely that should be a red card?

22-22 after 61 minutes.

Hon the Nips.

This is nuts. 60mins in and it’s 22-22. Japan winning this would be the greatest upset in rugby ever to my mind? Internationally.

Some big South African just bulldozed his way over for a try. Real swashbuckling effort.

Ah well that was nice while it lasted.

Fat, blonde, Aryan Afrikaaner cunt scores. :rollseyes: