Rugby World Cup 2015

Robshaw is a man on the mat. After all the adverts he spent the summer did as the leader of the Red Rose, not only is he having to eat this as captain but individually he is getting shown up by David Pocock and Michael Hooper.

So England’s tactic is now to launch bombs at Israel Folau, who was purchased by the AFL because of his aerial prowess

Weird substitution by Engurland, Ford for May.

May actually looked threatening with ball in hand during the 1st half. Must be an injury or else that pleb Lancaster really is a dullard.

Pocock again :clap:

1 Like

Andy Farrell is the real problem in that England coaching set up.

1 Like

He’s killing them

Go on…

The smell of panic off England is brilliant, they haven’t tried to play terroritory at all even though their running game is pants.

1 Like

The calls to pick Burgess last week and pick Owen Farrell over Ford are clearly being driven by Andy Farrell. Even the substitution there at half-time was a fudge.

Farrell’s approach to rugby union is based on rugby league. Hit up, hit up, hit up - he convinced Sam Burgess to come over based on that. Just a pity the other league Mike Ford favours a more attacking brand of rugby union and sees no place for Burgess in the backline

Super Mario :ronnyroar:

But England fell to fuck when Burgess was subbed last week. He was far from their worst player against Wales I felt

I agree that Burgess was far from their worst player - his selection though shows the limited thinking in the England camp. The fact they reverted to a huge lump of a man based on his tackling is hilarious. Mike Ford stopped picking Burgess at club level at centre because he wasn’t particularly good.

Prince Harry is part of the management team too it seems :smile:

Is this England’s first time to venture beyond the Aussies 22?

He is limited in his skill set I agree, but his defending last week was good. The 2 tries from Foley tonight were got hitting gaps in the English midfield. Essentially, Lancaster buckled to media pressure by not picking him tonight IMO.

1 Like

England finally kick into gear. Watson did very well.

The Red Rose is back

Even with a draw England cannot catch Wales in the group.