Rugby World Cup 2015

Mikey not having a good game so far

Beautiful sidestep by Ber-nard Foley.

David Pocock is just a sensational rugby footballer

3 Likes

Sensational at the breakdown, twice he’s robbed English ball at rucks.

Sensational Australian back play and Foley is in again.

Australia are going to win the World Cup. They are blitzing the canny army for fun.

3 Likes

Just switched over to itv coverage. They are very quietened.

Just sensational scenes as uber cunt Mike Brown falls off yet another tackle. He is a hateful looking gom of a cunt.

2 Likes

Yeah, HT analysis should be good fun.

Beautiful stuff here. I couldn’t be arsed looking it up. Are England effectively out if they lose here?

Hooper is an alright sort.

This is spooge in the pants viewing, w/o hitting Sky Channel’s 900-945.

1 Like

Too early

Yes, I think so pal. But I don’t understand the bonus point thing so there is probably some loop hole. @bandage is the default go to guy for these permutations.

No @geofferybocott but he reckons England loose. Fuck the chariot in the ditch

1 Like

For channels 900-945?

There is no possible avenue of qualification for England if they lose, even if they were to get two bonus points.

2 Likes

Unlike the Rugby 7’s tournaments, unfortunately there are no Shield Finals at RWC15.

1 Like

Potential for this to turn into a rout I think. England really aren’t threatening and look lost. I think the Aussies will push hard to kill the game off as quickly as possible.

I’m very much here. This is no surprise. Australia are my long standing tip to win it out and I’ve been a scathing critic of Stuart Lancaster for years. This could get very ugly for England yet.

1 Like