Rugby World Cup 2015

Nah man 1916, the rightful government of Ireland

That would be the soccer crowd. The Glasgow Celtic supporting lobby would be every bit as bad. Partitionist soccer attracts a bad sort.

1 Like

If you are not with me you are against me…I have no problem with any man’s religion but I won’t support this sham the main reason being that the game itself is boring as fuck. I truely hope the Irish team lose every game.

3 Likes

Each to their own so CM. I don’t expect to hear from you on this thread since you have little or no interest in the sport.

Did they beat France and we lost to France? I remember thinking they were the better team in last year’s 6N.

Oh I’ll be on it alright, mate. I’d imagine I’ll be on it a lot laughing my hole off.

They beat Wales and France and lost to us. We beat England and France and lost to Wales. Wales beat us and France but lost to England. We won on points difference.

Good for you, mate. Whatever floats your boat

I thrive on seeing fuckers like you miserable, pal. Really gives me a lift. I’m the type of guy that not only kicks you when you are down but I’ll most likely rob you and fuck your bird too.

Ah yeah. Something like that. Thought they were a better team overall.

Yawn.

Ireland have a great chance in this. They’ve the best coach in the world but I might back Wales they are very long odds at 20/1.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s much between England, Ireland and Wales - usually comes down to the form team on the day.

England and Wales have an absolute stinker of a group - Australia are really coming into a bit of form and their scrum is way stronger than normal. There’s absolutely no guarantees that either England or Wales will even make it out of the group. That English team are quite young and there’ no guarantees they’ll live up the amount of hype and pressure they’re about to be put under.

1 Like

Yawn what??? Learn to use your verbs you little faggot.

I’d agree with that. Other teams have better players or deeper squads but all you can ask of a coach is that he’s maximising the potential of his team - Schmidt does that. In addition, it’s pretty rare that his teams don’t perform in big games. They might be beaten but rarely is it due to a collective poor performance.

Still, it’s very hard to see Ireland winning it. I’d say semi-finals would be a great result.

They won’t advance from the group but Fiji if they turn up interested and motivated potentially could be awkward opponents as well. They’re certainly not the Tier 2 Nation you would want to meet if they’re in the mood. Fiji knocked Wales out in 2007 and gave eventual champions South Africa the fright of their lives in the quarter final. Fiji were a rabble though in 2011 but their narrow 13-17 loss to Wales in Cardiff last November would lead you to hope they’ll be stronger this time around.

Difficult to know what to make of what’s going in Wales at the moment. I’d have fancied them from a long way out to go well. I see now that they’ve axed British Lions hooker Richard Hibbard from their squad. Adam Jones was dropped from this years Six Nations (and subsequently retired) presumably on the basis they had two promising young tight heads in Samson Lee and Rhodri Jones. Now both Lee and Rhodri Jones could miss the tournament through injury but Gatland has said he won’t be asking Adam Jones to come out of international retirement.

Yawn, you boring wanker. Better?

No, you semi- illiterate cunt.

Why not semi-literate? Why do you have to be so glass half empty all the time?

4 Likes

I presume people backing wales, ireland etc are backing each way? Theres not a hope the big three will lose to these dregs. This is a world cup not a season ending piss up where they come to europe and couldnt give a fuck. Ill be all in for the one national side who play with their countries full support and arent afraid to put their and the oppositions bodies on the line. And arent a south Pacific selection. Bokke bokke. Question is do we start Pollard or Lambie?