Rugby World Cup 2015

He’s a harmless enough sort of a fella I reckon Steve

He’s a nazi loving Brit soldier that likes Rogbee mate. Needs a good pucking in the head.

Australia by far and away the most impressive team yet

2 Likes

:smile:

Fair Enough.

No he wasn’t. He had just won the Magners League and a semi final was a good result for an Irish province at the time. There was no expectation of Leinster winning that game.

3 Likes

I expect tickets for England v Uruguay will be in demand like Anglo-Irish bank shares circa September 2008.

fuck off you idiotic cunt

1 Like

He had massively under achieved with the players he had up until that game

He got Leinster to a Semi in 2006, a quarter in 2007 and won a league in 2008. Another semi final was a decent result.

That Leinster team were very underrated - the backs were quality and they had Elsom and Heaslip in their pomp but there wasn’t any expectation of Leinster winning that game.

The Leinster pack were powder puff when he arrived. No way he was on the way out.

1 Like

I’m very disappointed with tonights result.

You think. My boss is English

Let’s not get too parochial about things. Obviously there’s huge disappointment that England are out but England have got exactly what a flawed selection policy, style of play and dumb rugby has deserved. Australia as ever innovative, exciting and smart. Its funny how Australian rugby is so grounded and largely full of alright sorts compared to the obnoxiousness of the Australian cricket and rugby league set.

3 Likes

But he won. He changed their whole outlook. He stopped them being lady boys

1 Like

It was good honest rugby and a fair result. It’s just I’m decimated for all my English mates. It’s disappointing to see them have to go so early.

We’re a stoical lot. I was born in England, have a huge affinity still towards all thing English. I’m bearing up.

shitting yourself before a marathon suggests otherwise

3 Likes

Good to hear it Geoff. Will you shout for Ireland now?

You’re in the wrong thread again. In any case, life moves on. I’ve ran two marathons since illness forced be out of last year’s Dublin.