Rugby World Cup 2015

Foley is a lovely rugby footballer. The kind of player you don’t see in the Northern hemisphere

#thisisouryear

Diego Maradona is at Leicester’s King Power Stadium to support Argentina against Tonga.

If this tournament is good enough for the greatest sportsman in history, it’s good enough for me.

3 Likes

They say Charles isn’t his father pal in fairness.

Regarding the rest of that German family, you’re dead right.

2 Questions for a Rugby watcher.

1. When there is a ruck, you see the defending team (or attacking team) in a line with one hand raised, what is this about?

2. Advantage rule…if an attacking team has an advantage near the goal line, does this advantage last indefinitely or is there a time limit?

Fuck off with your retarded questions.

2 Likes

Pretty decent start from the Italians. Better team so far.

Glasagusban looks to be onto a good one with Earls as top try scorer at this rate. Great from Henshaw.

if you don’t know, just say so

Hon Keith Earls, you wouldn’t meet a sounder fella.

Jared won’t be getting back in.

Ireland’s forwards are getting a bit of a doing here.

Doesn’t bode particularly well for the rest of the tournament.

He’ll be straight back in, no question. Earls will keep his wing spot, this game is for Bowe and Kearney to decide who starts on the other wing v France.

Fitzy or Earls will start at 13.

There is no room for the House of Payne if Ireland are serious about doing well in this competition.

1 Like

That ship has sailed, Payne is the 13.

Lucky escape for Ireland

This Nathan White lad looks like somebody you’d see having a smoke outside a pub on a Monday afternoon in Banagher, County Offaly, or somewhere like that, although I think he’s actually from New Zealand.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen this chap but a “like” for the amusing post all the same.

Ireland have been fantastic today. :clap: :clap:

O’Mahony yellow carded. Is the stage set for a catastrophic collapse?

how come the Oirish are not winning this match by 30+ pts?
The Eye-ties are shit at Rugby are they not?

1 Like