Rugby World Cup 2015

Fuck sake are England actually going ahead with this game against Uruguay? :smile:

Tell us the quip about some lad not knowing the Irish national anthem again…

Do they have another option?

What did he do mate

Made shit of Wales defensively when Australia were 2 men down and then left then for dead with a 40 yd break to finish the cunts.

1 Like

Tommy Martin is an excellent presenter. TV3 should really have him anchoring the bigger matches instead of Matt Cooper, he’s much better.

I also think he’s marginally better than Darragh Maloney. When George Hamilton retires I’d like to see RTE poach Martin as presenter and move Maloney to commentary duties.

Shane Jennings is a pretty decent analyst. Miles better than Conor O’Shea and Ronan O’Gara.

Why leave out the Shagmeister mate?

Ireland has two flags apparently… WTF??

Cracking rendition of La Marseillaise… CAAAAMAAAANNNN!!!

Fuck sake, people in green jersies belting this abomination of an “anthem” out with gusto.
What a shower of fucking cunts for even knowing the words.

1 Like

Hairs standing up on the back of my neck after that rendition of Ireland’s Call, our true national anthem.

Let’s go, Ireland.

In snooker parlance that was a “kick” from Michalak. He needs to chalk his boot.

It was unreal. And straight after it RTE radio pulled the plug on the commentary due to overseas rights restrictions. So no Michael Corcoran for me.

Could be down by 6 already.

It was great to see Gaelgoir Luke Fitzgerald belting it out. Unlike the armchair Republican spoofers on here he can speak the native tongue

1 Like

Scott Spedding hits the post from a long range penalty.

Spedding is a great French name.

I wonder is he anything to Charlie Spedding, the English marathon runner who John Treacy famously pulled away from at the end of the marathon at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles.

Sexton puts us 3-0 up.

he’s from the South African part of France.

2 Likes

Has lived in France for years and years mate. Not a plastic Frog.

France 3 Ireland 3. Spedding gets this long range penalty.

yes, 2007 i believe.