Rugby World Cup 2015

Jordi is chomping at the bit I believe.

2 Likes

O’Brien getting more than a week for that would be ridiculous but with WR’s disciplinary system you never know. That would have been a yellow if seen on the pitch, it’s not worth more than that

He’ll get a one match ban I’d imagine. About right I reckon. Won’t matter. Argies will shit the course. I’m slightly concerned that Madigan might do so as well though.
POC looks likely to miss the rest of the tournament. It must have been a fucking awful hamstring tear if he was stretchered off with oxygen.
Ps it would have been a straight red had the ref seen it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s torn it right off the bone, Tommy Walsh-style.

His season with Toulon could be in doubt.

1 Like

POC will be a serious loss but in Henderson & Toner we have a really good partnership to continue on. Henderson carried like a train, unrail.

5 Likes

What would a Tipp cunt, along with the other Laois ape and the other roasters posting away here know about rugby…you are embarrassing yourselves, wind your necks in ffs.

2 Likes

A cunt.

Nice train quip at the end. Very excellent.

1 Like

What’s the story with Sexton?

Is it another concussion that they are trying to cover up under the guise of a hamstring injury?

True that, we should leave it to the Limerick men, you boys know it all about the aul rugby right kicker? We plan on annexing Carlow any day now, and when we do, we’ll own a European Rugby Player of the Year. So take that you diseased cunt.

By the way, I hope yourself and Princess are keeping well.

Who do Argentina or Ireland play the winners of? SA v Wales or AUS vs Scotland?

Ireland will play Australia in the semi final.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Argentina grind a result out against Ireland. Failing that, Wales or Australia will take care of them in the semi final. Half expect France to turn NZ over too.

Be fair going for Wales to take care of them before the final anyway.

Go easy, I’ve not had my coffee yet.

1 Like

Your negativity irked me.

I think we can take it as a given, barring a catastrophic bid, that Ireland is guaranteed to get the 2023 Rugby World Cup given the numbers and behaviour of the Irish fans over the course of this World Cup so far.

1 Like

Peter O Mahoney OUT of the rest of the RWC.

More to follow him too you’d say.

As a man, my brain is often closer to my groin area. So, a ridiculous scenario has just been made plausible on many levels. Good call sir.

Michael Corcoran speculating that this is the case.

I’d say O’Connell has played his last match.

1 Like