Rugby World Cup 2015

Munster man Liam Toland played for Munster, Leinster and Ireland A between 1999-2003.

A combination of his military training and keen understanding and awareness of rugby union make Liam a clear and thoughtful voice.

http://www.tv3.ie/shows/rugbyworldcup2015/article/1.65.1447.1460/174780/Liam-Toland

Field of Athenry moment here ideal for Joe.ie

Tyrone’s Joe McMahon playing at number 5 for New Zealand.

“you wont believe what happened during the New Zealand France quarter final, click here…”

3 Likes

I wouldnt have a clue, what’s the real deal here?

I think the Irish fans actions over the course of this tournament have nailed down the 2023 World Cup lads.

I loved the way Conor McNamara erroneously pluralised The Fields of Athenry there, he said “The Fields Of Athenry are being sung”, as opposed to “The Fields Of Athenry is being sung.”

1 Like

Liam toland seems like an unbelievable simpleton. Just giggled there “look at the Irish jerseys in the crowd”. Nigel Owens boyfriend may keep an eye on him too, sounds like he’d get up on Nigel

1 Like

Shame to see such an important world fixture being mocked by the drunken Irish like this.

1 Like

Drug test Savea

Sure Brent Pope was barely a provincial player in NZ and he was held up over here as an All Black expert

All blacks number 11 is a flyer !

There’s a fine tradition of lads who couldnt play the game becoming experts on RTÉ.

Not exactly, he was an all black but got injured before the 1987 World Cup. A new young player by the name of Zinzan Brooke got into the squad and Brent was never able to get his place back.

It will be some embarrassment if all the European teams are fucked out this weekend. The Scots haven’t a hope so it’s down to the Irish. No pressure. I have a feeling the Argies will take us.

1 Like

Pope operated at a far higher level than Toland and I’m not referring to the fact that Pope played Division 1 AIL with St Mary’s as opposed to Liam Toland, Division 2 with Old Crescent.

Pope was Wayne Shelford’s understudy at Number 8 for the 1987 World Cup but had to pull out of the squad just before the start of the tournament with injury and was replaced by Zinzan Brooke. He was a serious operator at provincial level for well over a decade with Otago.

3 Likes

Nice! France are actually very poor.

Puts our victory in perspective

You’d have to laugh at the Irish blowing it out their holes about beating these useless French fucks. The All Blacks are making a laugh of them here, little fat fellas running through them now.

1 Like

Another one! EASY!!!

Oh, that looked forward, no matter.