Rugby World Cup 2015

What the fuck are you talking about you imbecile? Not your job what?

Go fuck yourself.Halfwit

I’ve had a good think about this, and I’m tentatively signing in to support Ireland in this tournament.

1 Like

England are shite as always , thankfully.

I’ll be supporting France from the start but don’t be surprised if I jump ship to another side(s) mid tournament

2 Likes

You don’t even need that. That ucoam bent was taxied straight into the squad from Dublin airport the first day he ever set foot in the country. Fucking joke shop. Plenty of decent Irish props about.
That cunt is as Irish as Peter Robinson.
Seething smiley.

1 Like

Didn’t the oirish just play the Welsh in a friendly a couple of weeks ago, and weren’t they hailed for how great a victory (in a friendly) it was? Now they play them again?
Joke shop of a sport.

1 Like

Well done MBB

2 Likes

Why ask questions you already know the answer to?

1 Like

Jesus that’s a clamping.

The ‘irish’ will be disgraced at this thing.

France are gonna do us. Evens on a second round exit, letsby avenue

When is this concussion cup kicking off?

September 18th. Our lads on the 19th

Paul O’Connell trying to run.

Waisake Naholo has been named in New Zealand’s 31-man squad for the World Cup after recovering from a broken leg.
The top try scorer in Super Rugby this year suffered the injury on his Test debut against Argentina in July and was initially ruled out for three months.
But the 24-year-old wing is now expected to be fit in time for the third pool match against Georgia on 2 October after herbal treatment in Fiji.
Experienced pair Israel Dagg and Cory Jane miss out on the tournament.
All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has selected 17 forwards and 14 backs as his team defend the title they won on home soil in 2011.
Flanker Richie McCaw, 34, will captain the side in his fourth World Cup and could become the first player to lift the trophy for a second time.
“I think it will be the hardest World Cup ever,” said Hansen.
“We believe we have selected players with the right mix of experience, X-factor, determination and mental strength.”
“This is an exciting and talented group of players who are looking to do something that hasn’t been done before - and make New Zealanders proud.”

New Zealand squad:

Backs: Ben Smith (Otago Highlanders), Julian Savea (Wellington Hurricanes), Nehe Milner-Skudder (Hurricanes), Waisake Naholo (Highlanders), Ma’a Nonu (Hurricanes), Conrad Smith (Hurricanes), Malakai Fekitoa (Highlanders), Sonny Bill Williams (Waikato Chiefs) Dan Carter (Canterbury Crusaders), Beauden Barrett (Hurricanes), Colin Slade (Crusaders), Aaron Smith (Highlanders), TJ Perenara (Hurricanes), Tawera Kerr-Barlow (Chiefs)

Forwards: Kieran Read (Crusaders), Richie McCaw (capt, Crusaders), Sam Cane (Chiefs), Victor Vito (Hurricanes), Jerome Kaino (Auckland Blues), Liam Messam (Chiefs), Brodie Retallick (Chiefs), Sam Whitelock (Crusaders), Luke Romano (Crusaders), Ben Franks (Hurricanes), Owen Franks (Crusaders), Charlie Faumuina (Blues), Tony Woodcock (Blues), Wyatt Crockett (Crusaders), Dane Coles (Hurricanes), Keven Mealamu (Blues), Codie Taylor (Crusaders)

A remarkable recovery. What a terrific endorsement for the medical teams in the sport.

Naholo got cured by witch doctor in Fiji, initially given no chance of recovery. I expect him to score four tries against ireland in the second round.

2 Likes

Herbal treatment :

Why do you have to do everything twice on this cunt of a site

1 Like