Rugby World Cup 2015

Gutted for the Bokke. Simply gutted. Simply gutted.

Second week in a row, the antipode representative advance courtesy of scandalous refereeing. That pass for the first New Zealand try was one of the most forward passes you could ever hope to see go undetected.

1 Like

A very marginal call to allow a possible forward pass after five minutes isn’t quite in the same ballpark as wrongly awarding an easy penalty in the last minute.

New Zealand themselves were the victims of an obviously wrong call on a forward pass for France’s winning try against them in 2007.

It wasn’t ‘a very margin call’ or a ‘possible forward pass’. The ball was a mile forward and it was a most definite forward pass.

Should also be noted that France in the 2011 final against New Zealand were like Scotland last Sunday, victims of Craig Joubert, when Mr Joubert forgot he had to referee New Zealand as well as France.

Shut up, we now get to see the haka in a World Cup final, again, ooh I wonder which one they’ll do! All that’s left is to make sure those dodgy looking and sounding South Americans (FFS) aren’t let anywhere near the main event.

#LMFAOOMG

That’s some bollix of a sport. South Africa come within two points of beating New Zealand despite never once having possession in the opposition 22.

Ireland bt germany recently despute having fuck all posession and attacks

This crowd that the brave and courageous Irish team didnt choke against currently getting their arses handed to them.

Australia’s 34-9 win over Argentina in Mendoza in the Rugby Championship back in July seemed the most accurate form line going into this. Two silly errors from Argentina to gift Australia their 14 points.

David Pocock is an outrageous rugby footballer

4 Likes

No yellow for Genia for a blatant professional foul, and of course the Argie forward doesn’t get the same benefit of the doubt

1 Like

Nows the time to slow the game down Argentina please

Delicious pass, a Tour de Force from Gits

Where are all our brave and faithful green folk in the crowd today.
Surely their stunning and brave heroes deserve better.

2 Likes

Any word yet on whether Richie McCaw will be cited for seemingly elbowing Francois Louw in yesterday’s semi final? Surely Richie couldn’t get suspended for the final and his 149th and last cap?

Strange attempt at a kick through by Folau there

I’m glad I’m not the only one who found that hugely embarrassing.

Ref is operating an entirely different offside line for Australia

1 Like

5 hours later, TV3 are still broadcasting the rugby. I wonder is anyone watching at all.

You are, otherwise you wouldn’t have known.

1 Like