Rugby World Cup 2015

Australia shipped quite a few injuries in 2012 going down to the bare minimum of available Test players and capping some guys who should never have been capped.

Luck is a huge part.

That said the All Blacks injury profile has to be the best amongst Tier 1 nations in the last few years by a distance.

I always thought an offload happened after taking the ball into contact.

The Game they play in Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heoO_5MvZ0w

2 Likes

Final is on Halloween - New Zealand are fated to lose.

31 October 1972 - Llanelli 9 New Zealand 3
31 October 1978 - Munster 12 New Zealand 0

Not forgetting October 31, 1999.

France 43 New Zealand 31.

In the interest of a balance it should be pointed out New Zealand beat Newport 54-9 at Rodney Parade on 31 October 1989 avenging their 3-0 defeat at Rodney Parade on 30 October 1963 (Halloween in New Zealand).

They also beat Newport 17-5 at Rodney Parade on October 31, 1935, exactly 80 years before tomorrow.

30 October 1990 (Halloween in New Zealand) tour match in Bayonne - Cote Basque-Landes 18 New Zealand 12

Argentina beat Ireland by 23 points then lost to Australia by 14 and South Africa by 11.

After beating the shit out of Ireland they didn’t score another try until SA let them in for a last minute consolation score with the game well won.

As an aside that Hugo McNeill is one odious wanker.

4 Likes

New Zealand 16 Edinburgh 4 - October 31, 1979.

You really need to get laid mate.
It’s a Friday night and you are scouring the internet for NZ rugby friendly results.

3 Likes

31 October 1953, Greyhound Stadium, Hove - Southern Counties 0 New Zealand 24

And you’re replying to me.

It’s not Friday night where I am mate.

So you’ve been forced to emigrate due to being a simpleton? Sad business, that.

No mate, simpletons have to catch buses up and down Galway and spend all day and night posting shite on the Internet.

Ooh, cutting, although the ten minutes it took you to come up with that witty remark weakens the effect somewhat.

I liked you so much more when you were contributing your knowledge to the Ireland (IFA) Euro 2016 thread.

Took all of 10 seconds mate. This one took about 5 seconds.

You’re pure class. I wish I could be that good.