Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

He’s a giant knob.

3 Likes

Is this Cian Healy?

It’s the Team of Us. Let’s put Leinster/Munster tribalism to one side for the next few weeks.

2 Likes

I detest Munster rubby.

6 Munster piano shifters in the pack.

The Porters are farmers from Clonegal/Kildavin direction, @Fitzy part of Carlow. You’ll have @Fitzy to answer to if you keep putting the boot into Ernie’s young lad. They’re fierce proud of young Andrew down there.

Yeah, Best did well in the Scotland game but big performances are increasingly rare and the line out misthrows killed us on Sat.

O’Mahony has looked a good bit off the pace this year. Conan’s injury may save him a bit but again he put us under pressure on Sat by getting on the wrong side of the ref.

Sexton hasn’t looked like the player of 2018 either to be honest so he’ll need a big performance on Thurs too.

To be fair to the lad there is a sad enough backstory there. He has done very well for himself and its good to see, fine player too.

4 Likes

Yeah, seems rugby and the gym consumed his life once he got up off the ground from losing his mother at an early age. Good for him.

1 Like

As astute rubby observer in work argued (to no avail) last week in our open plan surrounds that Best’s lineout success against the Scots was misleading. He cited one massive overthrow which was grabbed by the open side flanker at the tail and another one which went completely awry but which was caught by an unintended Irish target around the throat. His stats sheet still said 10/10 at the end of the game, however.

1 Like

That’s a lot of rubby jargon there. Did you ask him to write that down for you?

1 Like

I understand all the jargon.

1 Like

By god.

Give me a lollipop.

Have a look at this chap from EY btw way.

9 Likes

I think Ireland need to focus on their under dominant strengths in the Russian game to get this show back on the road.

1 Like

5 Likes

I think I’d knock the auld rugby on the head if I were him

ALL BLACKS LOOSE forward Ardie Savea will become the first player to wear goggles at a Rugby World Cup as he battles vision problems that have left him fearful of going blind.

The bruising back-rower, a key player for the defending champions, was not known to have had sight problems but he said the vision in his left eye was blurred and deteriorating.

Lovely contours on the paper like a nice crafted hurley . A lovely grain on the timber .

1 Like

Well done Jonny Sexton, #coybig.

The little piece " not getting to distracted " let him down badly there.
There’s to, too and two, he picked the wrong one (1).
Ask him there how he fared in the LC English paper. I’m guessing C on the hons paper.