Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Cut: Finlay Bealham, John Cooney and Mike Haley

I’ve never heard of any of them.

It won’t be long before Liam Toland is using “versatile space” as an actual rugby term

“This World Cup quarter-final will be decided by whichever out-half can find the better versatile space”

1 Like

They’ll be fronting up at the breakdown going through the channels.
The conversion rates better be good.

“Channel surfing”

“Conor Murray is a superb channel surfer”

You could write a whole dictionary of rogbish based on TV terms alone

Channel surfing brings to mind “white noise”

“Ireland need to switch the on/off button”

“Jonny Sexton’s antenna is off today”

Team line ups will be renamed “test cards”

Cooney will be missed. Far better than marmion and mcgrath. Goal kicking option too always useful

Kleyn almost certain to go now too as I told you. Cooney simply doesn’t pull with schidmt as he didn’t use him in oz. It’s possible we travel with two scrum halves. If carberry is injured you need to go out with two fully fit tens.

Why? Whats happened since last week?

Be surprised if we go with only 2 x scrum halves. Would be madness.

And we’ll have to listen to ex rugby jocks telling stories on off the ball about going on the piss. Ra ra ra

I think he is going to bring 3 x scrum halves and 3 x out halves and Carbery will also cover full back. Carbery wont go if not fit. Squad places too tight and distance too far to risk it

I love those stories

Proper rogger

I believe @mickee321 loves them too and he’s a man of impeccable taste

Ah you probably have, they feature in a few jokes - the Irishman, the Englishman and the Aussie walk into a bar…

They might even have a few Eddie Halvey stories

A nation holds it breath

Beirne goes as a back row. O brien or donnell won’t travel. It’ll be stander/conan/pom/beirne/JVDF. Kleyn, Ryan, toner and Henderson as backrows. Beirne is a shite scrumager.

Who is o brien

One of, if not both of, Rhys Ruddock or Jordi Murphy will go.

Henderson can cover six

Jaysis. Fair call to say Sean O Brien wont go…suppose he has been ruled out with the last 4 months