Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

The media very slow to the party on this. I called this exact scenario as soon as the typhoon was mentioned.

1 Like

Bump

:smiley:

None of the once every 4 years crew knows the rules

1 Like

Its 1/100 Ireland to make the QF. So yeah. Its unlikely. Id have thought that overstates the liklihood of it significantly tbh

1 Like

I knew I was best getting the real info from you here asap and not leaving this in the hands of the Jap Met Office. You’ve played a blinder once again.

A very shrewd punter on here was PM me about this very scenario 28 days ago

If a RWC match kicks off, is hit by a typhoon and is abandoned before HT it is declared a draw and by PP rules they’ll pay out in the draw. Some of the draw odds in the onesided games are 75/1, 100/1.

Keep an eye on weather reports

France v England has been called off

Anyone keeping up with group permutations and can let us know if that presents any other team am opportunity in ahead of France or England?

Farce

I wouldn’t trust the Daily Mail

But if it is called off, it’s a huge boost to England’s chances of winning the tournament

I imagine the organisers would be a lot more reluctant to make a call on the Scotland-Japan game

Indoor stadiums are surely an option

Oita or Sapporo

No.

So if Ireland’s game is called off, but the other game goes ahead and Scotland win, we are out.

Would the country ever recover from this?

Ireland or Rugby Country?

sure we were already bate by humidity. god knows how we’d deal with a bit of rain

Valuable input there pal, apprciate the insight. Almost hitting ‘car rental dramas’ levels you were so kind to share too.

Glad to help.

1 Like

Massive. The 3 weeks in a row against Tier 1 opposition would have been a tall order.

if Ireland top the group and get South Africa, how much more of a break will South Africa have had than Ireland for the quarter final?

Four (4) days.