Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Calling off a game without a replay in a World Cup :laughing:

Sporting integrity out the window.

1 Like

howā€™s that fair that a team that finishes second gets a huge advantage?

Just saw one of Scotlandā€™s tries on rte news. If there isnt a match fixing claim into it then it is idle

Link please mate

Its a dead rubber they are both through

1 Like

We would id say. If we recovered from the troubles, and the famine and the celtic tiger crash id say this would be a walk in the park.

You should have thrown in the euros

2 Likes

Who gave a fuck about that ffs :joy::joy:

1 Like

How can there be sporting fairness when the last group matches, sorry pool matches, donā€™t kick off at the same time. Gives certain teams huge advantages in knowing what they need to progress.

And teams possibly being eliminated by the weather or advancing by not even playing all their scheduled matches. Mother of God, where do you start with that one.

1 Like

Why are you asking me?

Sorry, I forgot you were an ignorant cunt

1 Like

Wow some scoop for the Daily Mail.

Surely you know the answer already (you dumb fuck), it makes no sense like any aspect of the competition.

Youā€™ve just replied to yourself there

Iā€™m aware of that, I didnā€™t want to offend you.

So you respond to rhetorical questions and then to yourself.

As you were

Of course thereā€™ll be fairness and sporting integrity. This is rugby, not scummy soccer.

Tbh itā€™s actually irrelevant. All groups bar group a are done and dusted with the only question to be answered is who finishes first and second. Even group is clear in so far as both Ireland Japan know a win puts them through.