Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Listen he maybe but if Kearney goes down and we playing the boks I’d have him ahead of everyone else.

I suppose he should have jogged down to the bookies every day like other people.

As an aside, if a lad gets injured, can they not just fly another lad out?

They can but its a long flight, and there is a time period after arriving before you can join the squad. 12 or 24 hours

Also, it has to be a permanent swap. So you cant just bring a fella in for a week to cover a niggle

He should have done something to ensure he was in best possible condition anyway

A very wise S&C guru said it here for a long time about his professionalism

I agree tbh. Rog opining on it is a bit much though.

#TNH alert - I had a look at the Blicks to win to nil earlier. Ultimately scoffed at the 11/1 on offer. Oh dear.

2 Likes

Why? I was surprised as ROG has always been a huge cheerleader for Zebo.

ROG was an unbelievable professional in case that’s your angle. For a fella with limited natural athleticism he kept himself injury free and in tip top shape for 15 + seasons.

OK mate. ROG absolutely in position to criticise the off field antics of others. 100%.

2 Likes

Hes not questioning any off field antics. He is questioning his fitness and willingness to work hard enough to make the most of his potential

He is still a star because level of talent he has is miles ahead of peers. But you look at him playing for racing last season and tell me he is in the best shape he could be in. It was laughable at times

A shame really, he should be a fixture for Ireland at full back and would change our attack out of all proportion compared to the plodder we have at full back. Any chance Larmour starts 15 by the WC? He could possibly overtake Earls for the wing spot either.

The question marks with Larmour are defensive.

Id say a fully fit Carbery would be more likely ro start there than Larmour. Larmour perfect bench option really

V unlikely. Would be most unlike Schmidt.

I’d love to see carbery there either, anyone but Kearney. I suppose Larmour is the perfect bench option.

Conway is flying it. Hopefully he doesn’t miss out because of the 10 situation.

Schmidt needs to bring a barrel load of forwards to deal with the injuries his shit brand of rugby is gonna bring.

Joe Schmidt hates talented free spirits like Zebedee and LaLa

He fears creativity

Schmidt is a creep

I’d say that could be 13 out of 15 starters plus Ross Byrne and Jean Kleyn. As I predicted Kleyn looks nailed on to make the plane while Rhys Ruddock will be lucky to be on the stand bye list.