Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

When does this start?

In the autumn iirc

4th of autumn is it?

About that

22nd of September I think is Oirelands first game. I’ve decided I’m going to get fully into this this year. Getting up in the wee hours of autumnal mornings for games from The Land of The Rising Sun will be a wonderful throw-back to watching F1 season finales from Suzuka.

Ireland have only one real group game?

Why is there such a shallow pool of teams to play in pre World Cup friendlies/tists?

1 Like

When is the men’s rugby World Cup on or is the Japan one the women’s.
Any transgender men playing in either or both Rugby World Cups.

Let the women play too. Make it more interesting. For the sake of equality.

If it’s anything like those races, Ireland will be crashing out early

That is the next logical step. Gender divided sports shames us all.

This latest injury that Jonathan Sexton has is a strange one. What’s an out half doing in training for a maul to collapse on him?

Probably some new innovation for RWC? Centre setting up midfield maul…say nowt publically

Choke, choke.

Wow here is dodgy in another rugby thread and not a peep out of him on the burning topic of rhe day in Limerick gaa

They’ll still win it.

Beat Japan and Scotland and top the group, I mean pool.

Then face a knackered New Zealand or South Africa team in the last eight.

Those friendly wins against the All Blacks still count for a lot. It’s Schmidt’s to lose.

Flesh this out there…

Heap of topics you should be focusing on…ongoing decline of Man Utd, drug taking scandal with the Limerick hurlers etc

The Saffers and All Blix will beat seven shades out of each other - expect multiple injuries and casualties ahead of that quarter final.

What drug taking scandal, pal? You seem to have a bee in your bonnet about something.

Spit it out.