Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Three game ban. Goodnight

The solicitor must have been a dud

ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Correct decision in fairness.

1 Like

Healy, Best, Furlong, Hendrson, Ryan, POM, VDF, Stander, Murray, Sexton, Stockdale, Henshaw, Ringrose, Conway, Larmour.
Bench: Kilcoyne, Cronin, Porter, Beirne, Ruddock, McGrath, Carbery, Farrell.

Honestly think whoever Schmidt picks at 14 and 15 will have a huge bearing on this game. Larmour for me absolutley must start at 15 over Kearney. As Earls cannot win a high ball to save his life Conway has to get the start at 14 for me. Our back 3 looked best against Scotland, and thereā€™s a reason for that. If Murray and Sexton produce what we know they can, and we dominate their front 5 I genuinely think weā€™ll win this. I donā€™t like their 10, and I think as someone else has outlined we can really get at Barrett at 15. They arenā€™t the NZ of 4 years ago. Ireland by 4.

1 Like

He went to the Gick.

Thatā€™s a blow, itā€™s no coincidence that Ireland have started a New Zealander at centre in both their wins against NZ. There wil be no lack of effort from his replacement but he just wonā€™t have the same rugby intelligence as Bundee.

Group Stage XVā€™s

Thereā€™s plenty wrong with Bundeeā€™s game but in high tempo games he could be relied on to do the right thing more often than not. ā€” His presence at the breakdown will be a huge loss but itā€™s his reading of the game and ability to track back and make covering tackles that will be the biggest loss.

Itā€™s a hammer blow for William Fry and the solicitors profession in general following on from some unsavory press of late for the profession. They really should have brought a serious heavy hitter out, like Jim Oā€™Callaghan S.C. Tim maybe as Junior Counsel to carry the bags.

Owen Slot :grinning:

1 Like

Moore and Thompson, the Japanese second row partnership. :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Bundee says sayounara to the World Cup.

The rules of World Rugby were enforced.

Bundee is not that type of player.

It was. the appeal was worth a whirl but it was a red card all day long.

Earls is the only one of the back 3 gteed to start

1 Like

Sweep Sweep

is he Acky or Akee? RTE canā€™t decide which to use!

I believe thereā€™s a right of appeal. Chalk today down to experience and get some heavyweights from the Law Library out for the appeal. As Liam Toland might say, that was a ruck this morning which was under resourced.