Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

That easy to get tickets mate? World cup quarter finals?

Social Media is full of people looking to swap

1 Like

Scrupulously fair

I know a lad in Japan who isnā€™t going to either

People I know that are going would be rugby people who would take in as many matches as they could when on tour. Would have sourced tickets a long way back.

Wow, doesnā€™t say much for demand

2 Likes

England v Poland 1973 came close.

It was a rugby match

4 Likes

He really is the only one who referees New Zealand at the breakdown. Though I would be concerned about he easily he was mugged off by the French that time they invented the concussion for the prop

All quarter finals sell outs I understood. Would tally with what you were saying about fans without tickets for Saturday on social media frantically trying to get their hands on that precious slip of paper.

How much

if the goys line up with their arms around each other during the haka ā€¦thatā€™s it, game over already!

it is the most successful psychological ploy in any sport!

Donā€™t forget the spear tackle those cunts did on Oā€™Driscoll.

#team of passion
#team of pride
#team of attack
#team of #nosurrender
#team of the tullow tank
#team of munster beating the all blacks
#team of us

3 Likes

Franno remains an unreliable source. Unfortunately Nigel Owens has been appointed.

1 Like

Huge boost for Vodafone Ireland with regular guest speaker Nigel Owens getting the nod.

1 Like

How has this appointment gone down in NZ

Iā€™m not sure, the rubby set were spreading fake news that Wayne Barnes had got the nod but that has been shown to be incorrect.

Thereā€™ll surely be some dig at soccer from ā€œNigeā€ on Saturday, much to the chagrin of the once every four years scummy soccer crowdā€¦

Grrrrrrrr.

He didnā€™t do us any favours in the last two Irl v NZ games he reffed. I would have preferred Barnes but could have gotten worse too

Great boost for Vodafone Irelandā€¦ I see thereā€™s loads of fans on social media looking to swap tickets ---- they thought theyā€™d be playing SA :smile:

1 Like

Sad to wake up this morning to see more international soccer games marred by disgusting racism. We thought though days had gone.

Thank god for the rubby