Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Their tackle technique was an actual game changer, the amount of ball they dislodged in the tackle was crazy. I’ve never seen it before.

1 Like

And the vagaries of the draw meant that Ireland were going to face one of the two top sides in the world in the quarter final.

Yes, a quirk of the draw and ultimately very bad luck to be eliminated on the opening day of the tournament.

7 Likes

Yes it’s been a shite world cup but let’s not forget what Schmidt did in the last couple of years. A grand slam and to go world number 1 for a while was brilliant when it happened. Something fresh is needed, we’ve got a serious group of young guns, Ryan, Larmour, Stockdale, Ringrose, Leavy, Carbery all have years and years left. Some nice talent coming through as well from the 20s

1 Like

Someone pick Dan up off the floor there

Valid point from Mattie

Bonus points for JFK quote

I thought Ireland was the top side in the world.

The “fans” don’t give one shit. Brilliant.

How is it a great kick when he doesn’t find touch with it? The quality of a kick isn’t measured solely by distance. It was a poor kick as he didn’t find touch; simple as.

2 Likes

Ya hafta lose wan ta win wan :joy:

2 Likes

Murray after the haka, thought the singing would be enough to defeat New Zealand. The smirk as if we had something up or sleeve ,a day of surprises in store for the all blacks .

3 Likes

Why couldn’t the paddy’s b e ferocious? Mentally weak individuals is that why?

That’s why the teams that win the first wans are so special.

Roids?

Do they get shitty roids?

I don’t know, something seems iffy.

I think its’s just that NZ have the right balance between piano pushers and piano players whereas Ireland only have piano pushers.

cc @Bandage

New Zealand’s piano pushers can also play a bit

Next time, lads.

Best fans title still up for grabs? Soccer lads usually win it?