Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

What a fucking spa.

The rest are women and thus have some excuse for their weakness. WTF is that cunt on about?

BTW I discovered on my trip back to Monaghan this weekend that my mother now loves Rory Best, she was close to tears at his goodbye interview apparently.

3 Likes

Wimmin?

But the whiff of smug and the bang of failure overwhelms them all. Itā€™s a lethal combination.
:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Not one for you to answer @Cicero_Dandi necessarilyā€¦

Which questionable decisions were these? :smile:

That he didnā€™t give them a 10 count?

1 Like

That OxfordDiplomat wan has been appearing all over my twitter timeline for months due to Brexit rebuttals and arguments against the prevailing Tory position. She was kinda annoying, a bit like that Neale Richmond chap who feels the need to respond to every single Brexiteer on twitter, but now I see sheā€™s a full on rubby apologist. Iā€™ll have to mute her. I hope sheā€™s not offended.

I just canā€™t get my head around it. How is a brilliant game like gaelic football considered to be shit by swathes of middle Ireland, yet a really shit game like rubby deemed to be fantastic by professional women and a large cohort of strange fellows?

7 Likes

Morkeshing

1 Like

The fella writing that tweet has a @anon61878697 type approach, taking the piss but looking somewhat realistic when doing so that it goes unnoticed.

2 Likes

I would

Warriors
Legends
Heroes
Pride
Amazing
Heads held high

Itā€™s time to get to work

south-park-season-20-750x490-640x418

2 Likes

Anyone with Dr in their Twitter handle needs to have a word with themselves.

1 Like

Ah fuck off ewan

@Ewan see above.

Off the Ball is largely devoted to Eireā€™s favourite sporting pastime - English club/franchise soccer.

This is my faultā€¦

Delete that post ffs.

3 Likes

Is there any chance Ireland happened to win these test matches and six nations because other teams were planning their world cup cycles an awful lot better than Schmidt did?

1 Like

Andy Farrell can reshape Irelandā€™s future after defeat to New Zealand

1 Like

Her tweets have become increasingly deranged recently. She seems to be taking the whole Brexit thing (and her increased profile off the back of it) very emotionally

Sorry bud, I know you really are a big #teamofus man. Just at times itā€™s hard to believe it.