Rugby World Cup 2019 - Ireland shit the pot all over again

Seeing as we are using rankings as a barometer, I don;t recall Kerr losing a competitive match to a side ranked below Ireland like Joe did against Japan

A further bit of perspective, the reason they ended up meeting the number one ranked team in the World was they lost to Japan

5 Likes

Great point, well made.

Brian Kerr was 15 years ago, I’m getting embarrassed for you. The definition of stale banter.

I see you’ve signed up with the TFK misogyny crew now. No surprise to see the rubby crowd and the misogyny crew crossover, rubby has always been big on misogyny.

@ChairmanDan is struggling badly here.

1 Like

It’s @Bandage you should be embarrassed for so. He’s the one who brought Brian Kerr into a discussion on the Rugby World Cup.

Joey Carbery cowardly kicking the ball out of play

@myboyblue

Dan is rattled

1 Like

Traditionally I would say this was the case but I’m not so sure now with all these empowered, feminazi zealots on the go.

Incorrect. I said emotional because her tweets increasingly include reference to overblown emotion recently. I think some of her analysis has been spot-on, that’s why I follow her, however I think some of her tweets have been way over the top.

4 Likes

Its unseemly to watch. Just when Ireland needed its #teamofus to be steadfast, he went to pieces a few weeks ago and never recovered.

2 Likes

That lady is an absolute dose.

2 Likes

Shur look it, she’s passionate and thats no bad thing. Leave her off.

I wonder how lapsed poster @GeoffreyBoycott is keeping these days. He’d love this Rubby chat in the Rubby thread so he would

2 Likes

She’s permanently outraged and emotional … she was on some BBC political show last week crying again

Careful now - you’re about to be accused of misogyny.

She just needs a man to balance her, god willing she’ll find one and she’ll be grand.

And you as a man are able to surmise what she’s “taking emotionally” and why. Classic misogyny. Part and parcel for the rugby set I suppose. Art will be pleased to have one more buddy for his grubby little crew.

Huge blow for Wales. Josh Navidi ruled out of the rest of the tournament with a hamstring injury.